Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be seeing it numerous times, and have high hopes for it, despite the stupid pantyhose toes.

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
      Me too.

I'm not a "hater", I just don't have high expectations after seeing the trailers.

It's just that some people here have the, "It's a GL board, so you have to love everything GL" attitude.
      gl is my favorite charachter. and like i said earlier i had very low hopes for thor but i saw it and loved it. i never touched a thor comic either.

do i have concerns for gl? of course but i do have faith in martin campbell.

i personally love the cgi costume because this may just be me but how would a standard spandex costume even look for the charachter?

people all over youtube who are die hard dead pool fans always spam and say oh the cgi looks like shit...

i replyed by saying ok if it looks like shit why dont they do something better with it since they are complaining?

and i think with ryan reynolds being cast is why alot of people wont see it because they want him to play dead pool.

now me personally im seeing this because gl is my favorite charachter and 2. i wanna have fun when im at the movies.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
        I'll be seeing it numerous times, and have high hopes for it, despite the stupid pantyhose toes.
        i believe the toes were removed.

in all the trailers i havent seen any ( so far)

and dave im planning on seeing this 3 times at theatres and getting it on bootleg

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          and i think with ryan reynolds being cast is why alot of people wont see it because they want him to play dead pool.
          By "a lot of people" do you mean "10"? :P

Comment

gl is my favorite charachter. and like i said earlier i had very low hopes for thor but i saw it and loved it. i never touched a thor comic either.

do i have concerns for gl? of course but i do have faith in martin campbell.

i personally love the cgi costume because this may just be me but how would a standard spandex costume even look for the charachter?

people all over youtube who are die hard dead pool fans always spam and say oh the cgi looks like shit...

i replyed by saying ok if it looks like shit why dont they do something better with it since they are complaining?

now me personally im seeing this because gl is my favorite charachter and 2. i wanna have fun when im at the movies.
            I'm not excited about Reynolds as Hal, but, the next time I'm asked my opinion on casting will be the first time.

I wasn't directing my comments at you, by the way.

Comment

dude for real chill the fuck out.
              Um, I was pretty damn chill until this:

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              Let me summarize the last few pages.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. YOU DONT THINK THIS MOVIE WILL BE THE BEST EVER YOUSUCKSSSSSS. HOW DARE YOU HAVEA DIFFERING OPINION ON A MOVIE THAT ISNT OUT YET. DIDNT YOU GET THE MEMO EVERYONE MUST LIKE THE GL MOVIE NO MATTER WHAT.

Sound about right.
              And this:

Who the fuck cares what they think??? Is it gonna change your opinion??? Have you now said well since this douche thinks GL is gonna suck im not gonna see it now. If so then I question your fan status. If you expect to not hear negative things about this film from other memebers on other sites or other actors etc etc you are sadly mistaken. Stop having a fuckling bitch fit everytime some jackass has something negative to say about the movie. They call them differing opinions. They tend to happen quite often.
              I'm not gonna back down from anyone (except maybe a mod) but don't blame me for getting loud and give that guy a pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                I'll be seeing it numerous times, and have high hopes for it, despite the stupid pantyhose toes.
                Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                i believe the toes were removed.
                Damn it! I was hoping for officially licensed Green Lantern toe socks by Christmas.

Comment

I'm not excited about Reynolds as Hal, but, the next time I'm asked my opinion on casting will be the first time.

I wasn't directing my comments at you, by the way.
                  i know. but hey at first i was like why is van wilder cast as hal but you know what from the trailers we have seen i think its his time to move from the comedy films into the action/super hero films.

i mean hey im thankfull its not fucking justin timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                    Um, I was pretty damn chill until this:

And this:

I'm not gonna back down from anyone (except maybe a mod) but don't blame me for getting loud and give that guy a pass.

wow your cool...... mr wannabe gangster on a superhero forum.

just curious but do you ride around your block in a pink bandana shooting a squirt gun yelling im a gangsta! im a gangsta! ?

Comment

just curious but do you ride around your block in a pink bandana shooting a squirt gun yelling im a gangsta! im a gangsta! ?
                      straight thuggin' g-money

Comment

• Soemthing to go with the whine....

Oh and thats for everyone before one or two decide to get butthurt and lord knows i know a thing or two about butthurts
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                          straight thuggin' g-money
                          lol i guess we found ja rule after his rap career died

Comment

Me too.

I'm not a "hater", I just don't have high expectations after seeing the trailers.

It's just that some people here have the, "It's a GL board, so you have to love everything GL" attitude.
                            I never said that. I made a crack about Havok looking stupid and it seems like all Hell broke loose and now I'm being labelled as an agitator and intolerant.

These were my only points:

A) Don't judge the movie until you've seen it - and this includes internet prognosticators who are spelling its doom based on pure speculation.

B) Expect some GL bias on a Gl message board.

That's it. No "your opinion is different so you suck," no "you have to like the movie because it's GL", no "everyone here has to have the same opinion."

Okay? Can we move on?

Comment

• I guess not...

Soemthing to go with the whine....

Oh and thats for everyone before one or two decide to get butthurt and lord knows i know a thing or two about butthurts
                              Hilarious! Did you make that up?? Can I use it sometime? I've never heard that one before!! But, then again, I am a "nOOb" so what do you expect?

"Whine" and cheese... priceless...
                              Muthasucka
                              Parallax Host
                              Last edited by Muthasucka; 06-02-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I know you're at least half a retard so I guess I'll go easy on you, but I wasn't "bragging." Just saying that if someone starts yelling at me I'm going to yell back and why the fuck should I be the only one to take shit for it?

But it seems like you really have little ability to comprehend anything so sorry if I taxed your little head. You can go back to spouting nonsense and amusing the gawkers here with your moronic antics. Everyone needs a pet retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X