• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
    Does that make it better?
    What, you're turning on me, too?

Comment

• i guess it's to each their own, mostpeople here liked thor though and i felt it was alright at best

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
        What, you're turning on me, too?
        I don't take sides, that makes it hard to turn on someone

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
          right now it's hard to tell the difference between the movie trailer and the video game trailer.
          Not for me, I can totally tell the difference between the game trailer and the movie trailer, it's not hard at all

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
            i guess it's to each their own, mostpeople here liked thor though and i felt it was alright at best
            i had very low hopes for thor but after seeing it i loved it

i hope its the same when it comes to the green lantern haters
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Why the fuck do you care what I think? Is it gonna change your opinion? Why don't you stop having a fucking bitch fit every time another poster has a bitch fit?

And as far as these "opinions" go, I think they're based on lazy assumptions and non-critical thinking, which is really the point of what I've been saying, which you'd understand of you actually comprehended my posts. If someone sees the movie with an open mind and doesn't like it, fine. I may not even like it. But I'm gonna give it, Thor, X-Men and Cap all a fair shake.

Making up your mind before you've seen the film isn't an "opinion." It's douchebaggery, and I'll call it such.
              mmm my words taste real good when thrown back down my throat. Do you kiddo. Have fun with all the other whiny nOObs.
              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Ebert always matters, unless he disses GL.

:-)
                Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
                you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  mmm my words taste real good when thrown back down my throat. Do you kiddo. Have fun with all the other whiny nOObs.
                  Oh, I expected a little more from you based on your first rant. But you just pussed out and called me a "nOOb." Ouch. Because the amount of time spent on a message board is REALLY something to be proud of and easily trumps opinions, facts, logic reason, and, apparently, manners. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Oh, I expected a little more from you based on your first rant. But you just pussed out and called me a "nOOb." Ouch. Because the amount of time spent on a message board is REALLY something to be proud of and easily trumps opinions, facts, logic reason, and, apparently, manners. Thanks for the tip.
                    Didn't I warn you about this before? You and your cavalier attitude

Comment

dude for real chill the fuck out.

Comment

[-] that little line right there is about how much I care about your opinion of me or what you expect from me. If thats pussing out then so be it. Here I will label myself for ya.

<---------PUSSY
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          [-] that little line right there is about how much I care about your opinion of me or what you expect from me. If thats pussing out then so be it. Here I will label myself for ya.

<---------PUSSY
                          dont worry about him a-train

dudes mad because he still uses a booster seat to reach the key board

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            i hope its the same when it comes to the green lantern haters
                            Me too.

I'm not a "hater", I just don't have high expectations after seeing the trailers.

It's just that some people here have the, "It's a GL board, so you have to love everything GL" attitude.

Comment

• You would think on a Green Lantern message board there would be unified euphoria as the release of a live action big budget Green Lantern movie approaches. You would THINK so.

But I have to continuously remind myself that this is the internet, a place designed for people to argue...no matter how ludicrous the reason. We should make a poll to see how many board members here are planning on boycotting the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                                You would think on a Green Lantern message board there would be unified euphoria as the release of a live action big budget Green Lantern movie approaches. You would THINK so.

But I have to continuously remind myself that this is the internet, a place designed for people to argue...no matter how ludicrous the reason. We should make a poll to see how many board members here are planning on boycotting the movie.
                                I'm by no means boycotting the movie. I hope it does as well as I'm sure it will.

I'm just not as excited about it as I was before we started seeing costumes, toes, cartoony CGI, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X