Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally the TV spot I saw a week ago is online with the forming anti aircraft gun

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

here is another one

I like calling it not bad huh?

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Let me summarize the last few pages.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. YOU DONT THINK THIS MOVIE WILL BE THE BEST EVER YOUSUCKSSSSSS. HOW DARE YOU HAVEA DIFFERING OPINION ON A MOVIE THAT ISNT OUT YET. DIDNT YOU GET THE MEMO EVERYONE MUST LIKE THE GL MOVIE NO MATTER WHAT.

Sound about right.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
        Let me summarize the last few pages.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. YOU DONT THINK THIS MOVIE WILL BE THE BEST EVER YOUSUCKSSSSSS. HOW DARE YOU HAVEA DIFFERING OPINION ON A MOVIE THAT ISNT OUT YET. DIDNT YOU GET THE MEMO EVERYONE MUST LIKE THE GL MOVIE NO MATTER WHAT.

Sound about right.
        That's what I'm getting too.

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
          ... they just can't do best right in costume maybe they need to cgi him
          Didn't you know? People HATE cgi!! Everyone says so!

Comment

• Originally posted by ek79 View Post
            From Amanda Waller's page:

+ YouTube Video

On SHH, they say: Fentara, of Sector 2815
            woa very nice find.

that gave me chills actually lol
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Sound about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                That's what I'm getting too.
                Yeah, but go to an X-Men fan site and I'll guarantee you they're saying "That Lucas Till really tells it like it is! Green Lantern sucks! Lucas Till is and always has been a paragon of tastemaking even though I've never heard of him until he was cast in this movie and he's like 12 so who cares what he thinks anyways."

And if Ryan Reynolds had said something like that you think those same fan sites would be like "Well, Reynolds has a point. Havok does look like he's wearing Dennis the Menace's overalls with an old frisbee pinned to it. I believe I'll concede the point. Bravo, sir!"

And really? You're surprised that the Green Lantern Message Board is biased toward the Green Lantern movie? Really? You sniffed that out with your deductive skills? I'm proud of you.

Comment

• Who the fuck cares what they think??? Is it gonna change your opinion??? Have you now said well since this douche thinks GL is gonna suck im not gonna see it now. If so then I question your fan status. If you expect to not hear negative things about this film from other memebers on other sites or other actors etc etc you are sadly mistaken. Stop having a fuckling bitch fit everytime some jackass has something negative to say about the movie. They call them differing opinions. They tend to happen quite often.
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                    Yeah, but go to an X-Men fan site and I'll guarantee you they're saying "That Lucas Till really tells it like it is! Green Lantern sucks! Lucas Till is and always has been a paragon of tastemaking even though I've never heard of him until he was cast in this movie and he's like 12 so who cares what he thinks anyways."

And if Ryan Reynolds had said something like that you think those same fan sites would be like "Well, Reynolds has a point. Havok does look like he's wearing Dennis the Menace's overalls with an old frisbee pinned to it. I believe I'll concede the point. Bravo, sir!"

And really? You're surprised that the Green Lantern Message Board is biased toward the Green Lantern movie? Really? You sniffed that out with your deductive skills? I'm proud of you.
                    I think his point was everyone is making too much out of things, of course people aren't going to like gl come on it makes sense. besides why worry about what someone wwho is in a movie 2 weeks before gl comes out has to sayof course he is going to say gl looks like trash it is trash talking and wwill make ssome people wang to see his mvoie instead, same thing athletes do

Comment

Who the fuck cares what they think??? Is it gonna change your opinion??? Have you now said well since this douche thinks GL is gonna suck im not gonna see it now. If so then I question your fan status. If you expect to not hear negative things about this film from other memebers on other sites or other actors etc etc you are sadly mistaken. Stop having a fuckling bitch fit everytime some jackass has something negative to say about the movie. They call them differing opinions. They tend to happen quite often.
                      damn train welcome back the board is better when your active

Comment

HOW DARE YOU HAVEA DIFFERING OPINION ON A MOVIE THAT ISNT OUT YET.
                        I think this is they key to what I'm saying. A lot of people seem to have made up their minds about GL without ever having seen the movie because there's this internet "wisdom" that the marketing is bad and the CG is bad and it's too funny, no, it's too serious, no, it's "fake" and it's like Fantastic Four. But NO ONE has seen the movie. So how can you have an opinion on it either way? Keep an open kind and don't crucify something just to jump on the whiny internet bandwagon. and I've made the same defense of Thor and Cap before as well.

Comment

Does that make it better?

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
                            damn train welcome back the board is better when your active
                            Aww thanks. I do what I can good sir.

Comment

Who the fuck cares what they think??? Is it gonna change your opinion??? Have you now said well since this douche thinks GL is gonna suck im not gonna see it now. If so then I question your fan status. If you expect to not hear negative things about this film from other memebers on other sites or other actors etc etc you are sadly mistaken. Stop having a fuckling bitch fit everytime some jackass has something negative to say about the movie. They call them differing opinions. They tend to happen quite often.
                              Why the fuck do you care what I think? Is it gonna change your opinion? Why don't you stop having a fucking bitch fit every time another poster has a bitch fit?

And as far as these "opinions" go, I think they're based on lazy assumptions and non-critical thinking, which is really the point of what I've been saying, which you'd understand of you actually comprehended my posts. If someone sees the movie with an open mind and doesn't like it, fine. I may not even like it. But I'm gonna give it, Thor, X-Men and Cap all a fair shake.

Making up your mind before you've seen the film isn't an "opinion." It's douchebaggery, and I'll call it such.

Comment

First off, don't get so butt hurt and feel the need to add your witty comment at the end.

I don't post in this thread much because of the fact that most here can't handle any sort of criticism toward what we've seen so far in the trailers.

From what I've seen, it does look cartoony, it does look video gamish, and it does look cheap. Will it look better when the movie comes out? I have no idea, but right now it's hard to tell the difference between the movie trailer and the video game trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X