Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so that ring is just a concept and wont be in the movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Lantern Superman View Post
      so that ring is just a concept and wont be in the movie?
      from the spoilers i've seen a ring like that will be seen, wither it'll look like that is anyone's guess

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Awesome news. I love Clancy Brown.

Brother Justin Crowe!
        Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
        you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

be ready to pick up ur jaws from the ground....

Instant Jawdrop...

Comment

• ...That is so fucking cool!

Sorry for the cursing, but I felt it was warranted.

Comment

• Facebook update: http://m.facebook.com/greenlanternmo...%2Fsearch&_rdr

Its up to 155,000 fans. That's 30,000 in 2 days. The pace has slowed - 5,000 over the last 12 hours - but it's still way more than the 1,300 a day it was doing before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muthasucka View Post
                Facebook update: http://m.facebook.com/greenlanternmo...%2Fsearch&_rdr

Its up to 155,000 fans. That's 30,000 in 2 days. The pace has slowed - 5,000 over the last 12 hours - but it's still way more than the 1,300 a day it was doing before.
                I just checked too....you've got me checking it every few hours damn you.

Green since 1974!

Comment

be ready to pick up ur jaws from the ground....

I dig that. Batjeepster, you've got work to do!
                  The last fan of 1990s comics
                  Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by SD80MAC View Post
                    I dig that. Batjeepster, you've got work to do!
                    Batjeepster is on a hiatus from ring making. He had surgery on his hand and his twins are coming soon. No Ring For You!

Green since 1974!

Comment

• I love that just a few pages earlier people argued about "spoiling" that same image, but now everyone embraces it. smh

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                        I love that just a few pages earlier people argued about "spoiling" that same image, but now everyone embraces it. smh
                        I'm not embracing it, I just can't combat it anymore. What gets really annoying here though is it got posted again at 3:11am.

Hey people, if you find something posted on a website and it's from the previous day it's likely been posted here. Take a few seconds and search a few pages back to see if it has indeed been posted or not. Just because you stumble across it late in the day and it's news to you, that doesn't make it news to us.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                          Oh don't get me wrong. I've got no problem with a spoiler free thread. If you want to make one I'll be happy to sticky it for you. I like letting posters having the fun of creating their own threads. Lets do it up!

I was just stating now is the time to go out of your way to avoid spoilers.
                          Thanks, My Good Mod

Comment

• Anyone think we should start seeing some reviews of Green Lantern soon popping around the internet?
                            Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
                            you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

• Probably. But I'm not going to read any until after I see the film; reviews nowadays tend to spoil everything in advance. If I need a quick indicator, I'll check the blurbs in RT's Top Critics section. (Though there likely won't be any in there until the week of release.)
                              The last fan of 1990s comics
                              Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Supposedly the World Premiere is next Wednesday, June 8th in London, and I think that's when the embargo lifts, so that's when the advance word will get out. Fingers crossed...

Comment

Working...
                                X