Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spent all afternoon playing that damn Battle Card game! When you start unlocking better cards with abilities, it gets pretty challenging, actually. Unfortunately, there's no online mode as far as I can see, so it gets repetitive. Would have been nice going up against other humans. I initially thought "Arena" was going to be just that, but no.

Comment

• Easily Hal's healthiest construct ever! You can't become a member of the Green Lantern Corps by drinking soda, remember that kid's.

Lantern54
      Corps Honor Guard
      Last edited by Lantern54; 05-24-2011, 09:48 PM.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Looks like parts of the soundtrack have made it online. What do you guys think?

http://greenlanternmovie.warnerbros.com/#/soundtrack

Comment

• That's awesome and I love that pose.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
            I won't lie, its nowhere near my most anticipated summer movie. X-Men, Potter, Hangover are all ahead of GL for me.
            Hangover, really!?!?!?!?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
              Planned, yes. But plans always depend on how well the first does. The likely plot line between the three will be:

1. Hal joins Corps, defeat's Hammond and Parallax, becomes well-respected GL.
              2. Carol is possessed by Star Sapphire, Hal must defeat/save her, Sinestro's fall near end. Possible Manhunter sub-plot.
              3. Sinestro acquires yellow ring, escapes from banishment, assaults the Corps. Epic battle between Hal and Thaal.

I didn't spoiler tag any of that because it's about 30% correct (based on what I know) and 60% educated guess.

SWEET

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• I guess that actually leaves 10%, we'll make that 10% complete BS

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                  Easily Hal's healthiest construct ever! You can't become a member of the Green Lantern Corps by drinking soda, remember that kid's.

thats a great poster. it be odd if the milk was dyed green
                  .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    thats a great poster. it be odd if the milk was dyed green
                    Hershey should come out with green lantern syrup to mix with milk. I'd buy that.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• Fuck. After eight or nine missions, my computer crashed, and now I'd have to start the Card Game all over again. This game saved nothing, not even my name. Why do they have three savestates when you have to start from scratch again anyway? Couldn't they have tied this to Facebook or something, like Warstorm or that Dragon Age browsergame? I had unlocked quite a bunch of cards, and I levelled a few of them up, and now it's all gone.

Boo.

Comment

Hershey should come out with green lantern syrup to mix with milk. I'd buy that.
                        O_o

Comment

i can see this turned into a promo poster for la fitness but the title saying the hal joran diet
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I think it was back when the Hulk came to theaters but I seem to remember chocolate milk mix that turned milk green. Love the ad none the less.
                            In blackest day or brightest night,
                            ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
                            Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
                            With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

• IJ, You have the will to overcome fear and ummm brittle bones. Become one of us, become a Green Lantern.

Green since 1974!

Comment

IJ, You have the will to overcome fear and ummm brittle bones. Become one of us, become a Green Lantern.
                                Done!

Comment

Working...
                                X