This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
    Is Comic artist Jason Palmer the Green Lantern Costume Designer?

Artist Jason Palmer
    submitted a nice rendition of actor Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan in the "classic" Green Lantern costume. And the artist had this to say:

Hell Yes! My wife loves this guy's work, we've met him at Star Wars Celebration and at Emerald City ComiCon, nice to see he's involved in GL, he's a really good artist.

Comment

• Kick ass concept. Love the white gloves, but where's the mask? They better have a damn mask for this movie.
      I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you

Comment

• Originally posted by Elijah Martin View Post
        Kick ass concept. Love the white gloves, but where's the mask? They better have a damn mask for this movie.
        Remember that Ryan didn't want his face covered up much for Deadpool. So maybe we wont get a mask, but my guess is we will. They've been faithful up to this point, why stop now.

Green since 1974!

Comment

• maybe the mask will be a form of construct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
            Remember that Ryan didn't want his face covered up much for Deadpool. So maybe we wont get a mask, but my guess is we will. They've been faithful up to this point, why stop now.

ryan needs the mask. i love this concept art though
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• yea i def wanna see the mask too..great pic

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Green Lantern is filming at 846 HOWARD AVE, in New Orleans. WDSU 6(NBC) news studio
                OK I went down there about 4:30ish on Friday. No trucks or anything hanging around the building. I read the original tweet from the guy that works for WDSU. He did say "shooting" but he may have been wrong and some of cast was there to be "interviewed". Either way there was no sign of any movie production happening within the building. Usually you would see a "roach coach" food truck nearby or something.

Anyway I was in New Orleans for work Thursday and Friday and just returned home today. Unfortunately I didn't see any GL activity this trip. I did go see 'Vampire Weekend' at the House of Blues last night and was kind of thinking that some of the cast may have been there for that because a section was roped off. But I never did recognize anyone.

Comment

• Sorry that happened bud. Someone mentioned that Ryan was there about a week ago.

Comment

• Blake Lively makes her way to New Orleans

Blake Lively has made it the set...or rather Monday she would have made it. Her work on GREEN LANTERN begins then, but she was recently spotted in the New Orleans area. Minus the brunette hair color that Carol Ferris was born with.

Photo taken in Urban Outfitters store in New Orleans.

Comment

• Hopefully they're waiting for her to arrive to dye her hair

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                        Hopefully they're waiting for her to arrive to dye her hair
                        Most likely she will wear a wig if they are doing the brown hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                          Most likely she will wear a wig if they are doing the brown hair.
                          Probably do what they did with Kirsten Dunst in Spider-man, Dye the hair in front and use a wig for the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern54 View Post
                            I'm going to guess he'll have the mask on earth and maybe part of the space stuff, but he'll have it off for his training and probably the climax.

Comment

• Jon Tenney is Green Lantern's Dad

"The Closer" star Jon Tenney will play Hal Jordan's dad, test pilot Martin H. Jordan, in director Martin Campbell's Green Lantern.

Tenney told us: "'The Closer's' letting me shoot off in June a little bit, and I'm doing a little picture called 'Green Lantern,' and that will be fun!

"Ryan Reynolds is the Green Lantern, and when he is a young boy, like 11, I'm his father. I'm Hal Jordan's dad. I'm very excited – it's incredible company," he said when asked who he is playing.

So what does he think of the script? "Well, it's under lockdown, that script. It's very, very secretive. They’re only releasing sections of it, so they're keeping everybody in the dark," he said. "What I've read is amazing. And 'Green Lantern' was one of my favorite comic book characters as a kid."
                              via SHH

Comment

• good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X