This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post
    Regarding the logo: I would prefer green than silver, but I like the inside of the sign.

Another actor is in :

http://twitter.com/EarnestCarter/status/10396079380

This is from Geoff Johns twitter account ( nothing new):
    Don't ask me why, but for some reason I get the feeling this guy will be playing Tomar or another GL. He seems to be clueless as to what his role is, but that's just what he's telling people, don't mean it's true.

Comment

• Well... no fear about his acting skills for now, reading the script he will just cameo in the first movie.

Comment

• Yeah, he really does look like Guy, very nice.

Comment

• Comment

• um...

The Ring?

Sorry, that picture is so bad quality i can barely make out a band across his finger, let alone any type of design or anything on it...

I think that picture is just making a point of, if you look for something, and want to see it enough, then it will be there...

M

Comment

• Originally posted by methos View Post
              um...

if you look for something, and want to see it enough, then it will be there...

M

kinda like when people have imaginary friends
              HUNDRED'S OF COMIC BOOKS FOR SALE! http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17568

Comment

• The pic's pretty old, but it has been confirmed that it was indeed the ring. People who were on-set and got autographs from Ryan on the day talked in a little more detail about the ring's design.

Comment

• ^ and this pic being all over the web is my guess on why he isn't wearing the ring anymore when talking to fans

Comment

• As far as I've understood by reading the script, last time he was photographed he wasn't wearing the ring because the scenes he was shooting were settled BEFORE Hal got the ring, while the scene of the street fight outside the restaurant were settled when Hal already got it.

Comment

• Go Guy Gardner
                      Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• P-CHOW!!

Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                        Is that pic from SNL?
                        Yep! (she wasn't firing anything from her hand though)

Comment

• During the week of 3.29, Green Lantern is filming at the Science Building on the University of New Orleans campus. They will be primarily shooting interior scenes during the day. The campus will be closed for spring break.

Comment

• The person I always saw as Guy Gardner is getting too old nowadays, but ten years ago Cole Hauser would have made a perfect choice. Just look at him as the HS douchbag in Dazed and Confused....

~KL~

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                              During the week of 3.29, Green Lantern is filming at the Science Building on the University of New Orleans campus. They will be primarily shooting interior scenes during the day. The campus will be closed for spring break.
                              My guess would be that they're filming some Hector Hammond scenes...

Comment

• Confirmed: Jay O. Sanders is Carl Ferris

Steven Roush, a journalist for Examiner.com, recently posted an article which discussed the impact Green Lantern has had on the Louisiana film industry.

In the following excerpt, he revealed what character Jay O. Sanders has been portraying in the film:

"I was honored to be used as a stand in for Jay O Sanders who is playing the role of Carl Ferris, owner of Ferris Air where Hal, Ryan Reynolds character and Blake Lively’s character, Carol Ferris are test pilots. I was very impressed with the studio but even more impressed with the dedication Ryan Reynolds has put into the character of Hal, aka. The Green Lantern. When I heard I was going to be on the set with Ryan Reynolds I was ecstatic to have the opportunity to watch the out takes we see on television first hand. Sadly their was no such thing, no funny business at all. Too bad for me, but excellent news for D.C. Comic Green Lantern fans. His dedication to the character will be well appreciated by the viewers. Living in Louisiana provides a chance that I will be able to see some out takes in person someday."
                                via The Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X