Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Kelly: Martin Campbell on Hal's Father, "Martin Jordan, Hal's father, dies at the beginning of the film in a plane crash, and Hal is there when this happens. It affects him very much, for the rest of his life. It's important to him becoming a fully-fledged Green Lantern."
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post
      Reynolds is wearing the ring!?
      12:17 Kevin Kelly: By the way, Reynolds is wearing a pretty sweet Green Lantern ring on the stage while he's answering questions.

Comment

• someone get pic of him wearing it!!
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• 12:20 Kevin Kelly: What do you want to dress as if you could wear a costume at Comic-Con? Saturday July 24, 2010 12:20 Kevin Kelly

12:20 Kevin Kelly: Ryan Reynolds, "I'd like to be a Wookie, because I could be cute and dangerous." Saturday July 24, 2010 12:20 Kevin Kelly

12:20 Kevin Kelly: Blake: "Harry Potter. I mean, come on!' Saturday July 24, 2010 12:20 Kevin Kelly

12:21 Kevin Kelly: Mark Strong: "I'd love to show you Sinestro!" Saturday July 24, 2010 12:21 Kevin Kelly

12:21 Kevin Kelly: Peter Sarsgaard, "I always loved Captain America." Saturday July 24, 2010 12:21 Kevin Kelly

12:21 Kevin Kelly: Greg Berlianti, "Barry Allen, the Flash."

Comment

• Will we see Ion or Parallax in these films?"
            Saturday July 24, 2010 12:23 Kevin Kelly
            12:23 Kevin Kelly: Reynolds, "Parallax is in it. I better be able to say that..."
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Kevin Kelly: The cutest kid in the world in a Green Lantern t-shirt gets up and asks Ryan Reynolds what it's like to say the Lantern oath. Ryan obliges by telling him it's awesome... then he does it for the entire room while brandishing his Green Lantern ring. Okay, I'll admit, it gave me chills.

Comment

• He said the oath............he really said it.........

Comment

• 12:22 Kevin Kelly: "Is there room for Alan Scott in the Green Lantern mythology?" Saturday July 24, 2010 12:22 Kevin Kelly

12:22 Kevin Kelly: Geoff: "There's always room." Saturday July 24, 2010 12:22 Kevin Kelly

12:23 Kevin Kelly: "Will we see Ion or Parallax in these films?" Saturday July 24, 2010 12:23 Kevin Kelly

12:23 Kevin Kelly: Reynolds, "Parallax is in it. I better be able to say that... "He's the emotional manifestation of fear in this."

Comment

• Originally posted by twoeightonefour View Post
                    Kevin Kelly: The cutest kid in the world in a Green Lantern t-shirt gets up and asks Ryan Reynolds what it's like to say the Lantern oath. Ryan obliges by telling him it's awesome... then he does it for the entire room while brandishing his Green Lantern ring. Okay, I'll admit, it gave me chills.
                    DAMN THIS JOB!!! it took me away from this moment!
                    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• It seems Parallax won't be a Legion/Parallax mix anymore.

Comment

• He did it after a little boy asked him :-)

Comment

• 12:22 Kevin Kelly: The cutest kid in the world in a Green Lantern t-shirt gets up and asks Ryan Reynolds what it's like to say the Lantern oath. Ryan obliges by telling him it's awesome... then he does it for the entire room while brandishing his Green Lantern ring. Okay, I'll admit, it gave me chills.

Comment

• He's NOT wearing the movie ring, it's a promo ring like we all have.

Comment

• i need pics, footage please!!! lmao im dying

Comment

• 12:24 Kevin Kelly: "Is Mogo in the movie?" Saturday July 24, 2010 12:24 Kevin Kelly

12:24 Kevin Kelly: Geoff: "There's a lot of Green Lanterns in the movie."

Comment

Working...
                                X