Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope GL and Flash will at least be connected so we can get a Brave and the Bold-esque movie
    In blackest day or brightest night,
    ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
    Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
    With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

• Everything past GL is already confirmed to be in the same universe. The only thing being brought into question is Nolan's Batman movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
        In this pic you can see the Ferris Air building that they built, or was it already part of the airport?:

That was already part of the airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
          Everything past GL is already confirmed to be in the same universe. The only thing being brought into question is Nolan's Batman movies.
          Oh I hadn't heard that sorry. I'm sure they could work them into the same universe easily.
          In blackest day or brightest night,
          ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
          Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
          With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

• Ya know, all this would be irrelevant if the movie flops or...God forbid....sucks, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
              Ya know, all this would be irrelevant if the movie flops or...God forbid....sucks, right?
              Thats why God invented "The Reboot"

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenLanternFan5289 View Post
                Oh I hadn't heard that sorry. I'm sure they could work them into the same universe easily.

christain bales batman with ryan reynolds gl? hmmmmm..... if reynolds can bring what he did with hannibal king to gl than maybe it can work in the nolanverse
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                  Ya know, all this would be irrelevant if the movie flops or...God forbid....sucks, right?
                  Blasphemy! Don't mention such things!
                  No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                    Thats why God invented "The Reboot"
                    Exactly but I believe this movie will do good.
                    No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

• Ryan Reynolds injured on set of GREEN LANTERN

Ryan Reynolds was injured Monday on the New Orleans set of The Green Lantern, UsMagazine.com has learned.

While shooting scenes for the DC Comics action flick, the 33-year-old actor - who plays the title character - separated his shoulder and "is in lots of pain," an insider tells Us. "He's been keeping ice on it."

His rep had no comment.

Reynolds was cast in the role last year, beating out Bradley Cooper and Jared Leto, who went through two rounds of screen tests.

The movie opens June 2011.
                      via UsMagazine

Comment

• I just read about that, sucks.

Oh, also, Entertainment Weekly has a cover story on GL next week I think.

Comment

• Hope this doesn't effect him being at SDCC

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• And I have no sympathy for him, he gets to go home and have Scarlett Jo rub him down...

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Since it happened on Monday and we haven't heard word of him not being at SDCC, I'm sure it's safe to assume he'll still be there.

Comment

• He should be at SDCC. Being injured hasn't stopped Louis Leterrier and Gwenyth Paltrow from attending their panels. They just had casts.
                                projectile
                                Sidekick
                                Last edited by projectile; 07-14-2010, 08:45 PM.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X