X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
    I would imagine that happens prior to the plane exploding
    Now why would they want to cheer for that?

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
      Now why would they want to cheer for that?
      Martin Jordan moons the crowd?

Comment

• Now we know what were Martin Jordan's last words were "Shit gotta get my pants back on!!! AHHHH!!!"

Comment

Now we know what were Martin Jordan's last words were "Shit gotta get my pants back on!!! AHHHH!!!"
          Bwahahaha

Comment

• she messed up the name of the city..she said "coastal city" and it takes place in coast city..cmon guys lmao

Comment

• Yeah, I caught that as well, but wasn't it the reporter? that's forgivable, if it was the PR guy, then we'd be in trouble :P

Comment

• I still can not believe this is actually going to be made!!! It is like a dream I keep having....
                Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

• I know, and it will only get more and more surreal as it gets closer.

Comment

• I heard one of the extras say way to go hal, or something like that

Comment

• arent we getting the trailer in like a week?

Comment

• We're getting something at the San Diego Comic Con Saturday after next. Nothing but speculation has determined it to be a trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                          We're getting something at the San Diego Comic Con Saturday after next. Nothing but speculation has determined it to be a trailer.
                          If it is a trailer.... I must know.. I'm sure i'm not the only one about to explode from sheer anxiousness.

Comment

• WHOOOOOO!!!!!

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci10_prog_sat.php

11:45-1:15 Warner Bros.: Green Lantern, Sucker Punch, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows— Warner Bros. showcases three eagerly awaited upcoming new films in this Hall H presentation!

Green Lantern— Get a first look at the upcoming sci-fi action adventure Green Lantern, directed by Martin Campbell. Green Lantern is an epic adventure that crosses galaxies to bring to life the legendary Silver Age superhero Hal Jordan, who is chosen by the ring itself to become the first human member of the Green Lantern Corps and take on the vast and powerful Parallax as it threatens to destroy the world. The film stars Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan, Blake Lively as Carol Ferris, Peter Sarsgaard as Dr. Hector Hammond, and Mark Strong as Sinestro.

Sucker Punch— Fasten your seatbelt for a sneak peek at the dark action fantasy Sucker Punch, from director Zack Snyder, who previewed his films 300 and Watchmen at past Comic-Cons. A group of young girls escape the dark reality of their lives through their vivid imagination, which takes them to various fantasy locations in different realms. The ensemble cast features Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, Vanessa Hudgens, Carla Gugino, Jena Malone, Jamie Chung, and Jon Hamm.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows—Every saga has a final chapter. Kick off the year of Harry Potter with a first look at the coming screen adaptation of J. K. Rowling's final book in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with a program created just for Comic-Con fans. One way. One hero. One destiny. Don't miss it!
                            Hall H

Comment

• Does anyone know if the movie is gonna be set in the same universe as The Dark Knight cos i would love it to be but i dunno if it could be pulled off with The Dark Knights tone if ya know what i mean.

Comment

WOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X