• Show
Clear All

• I think he means the mock movie posters within the movie itself

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
      I think he means the mock movie posters within the movie itself
      d'oh... Gotcha.

Comment

• I am *SO* glad that mock up poster thing isn't real! Firstly, I don't think it looks anything like Reynolds. Secondly, the art's not that great. Thirdly, I can't imagine that image being attractive to the general movie going audience - it's a boring image.

Comment

• Damn...I hope the ring would be round, like in the fake picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
            I am *SO* glad that mock up poster thing isn't real! Firstly, I don't think it looks anything like Reynolds. Secondly, the art's not that great. Thirdly, I can't imagine that image being attractive to the general movie going audience - it's a boring image.
            What do you mean the art's not that great? It's mutha fuckin Alex Ross!

Comment

• He's not referring to the I Am Legend poster....

and what he is referring to wasn't Ross.

Comment

• Oh, I know what he's talking about now, that weird ass CG poster supposedly off the WB lot. For sure, I had my shit twisted.

EDIT:
                And yes, that isn't very good art, IJ.
                MasonACBB
                Corps Honor Guard
                Last edited by MasonACBB; 06-22-2010, 09:08 AM. Reason: Additions

Comment

• They should definitely have suit photos for Comicon. The CGI Skeleton for Hal Jordan has started.
                  "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

• Originally posted by hazardfilms View Post
                    The CGI Skeleton for Hal Jordan has started.
                    How do you know this?

Comment

• Originally posted by MasonACBB View Post
                      How do you know this?
                      Friends of friends. It seems everyone around me is working on this film except for my stupid ass stuck in reality TV!
                      "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Friends of friends. It seems everyone around me is working on this film except for my stupid ass stuck in reality TV!
                        Hell ya, it's nice to know we've got a semi-insider involved. What tv show are you working on?

Comment

• Originally posted by MasonACBB View Post
                          Hell ya, it's nice to know we've got a semi-insider involved. What tv show are you working on?
                          I do a lot of the adventure reality shows, Deadliest Catch, Black Gold, Ice Road Truckers and all that jazz.

My roommate called me when I was in Alaska last year and he was a test footage stand-in for Reynolds on GL. It wasn't anything big, but they put the ring and Jacket on him. I was ready to swim back and take it from him!

Comment

I do a lot of the adventure reality shows, Deadliest Catch, Black Gold, Ice Road Truckers and all that jazz.

My roommate called me when I was in Alaska last year and he was a test footage stand-in for Reynolds on GL. It wasn't anything big, but they put the ring and Jacket on him. I was ready to swim back and take it from him!
                            Was it a bomber jacket ? Because we haven't had any confirmation that it'll be in the film...

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                              Was it a bomber jacket ? Because we haven't had any confirmation that it'll be in the film...
                              He told me that it was, but a lot of times for those test shoots it's "something similar" or completely changed by the time shooting begins. This was still in early development when he went in, I think Reynolds was JUST announced as Hal. I hope so though!

Comment

He told me that it was, but a lot of times for those test shoots it's "something similar" or completely changed by the time shooting begins. This was still in early development when he went in, I think Reynolds was JUST announced as Hal. I hope so though!
                                That'd be awesome. I don't expect Hal to always be wearing it, but it'd be nice to see him wearing it in a few scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                X