• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed the pic can I be pmed

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
      I missed the pic can I be pmed
      You can check here.

And deleting the story here is the last place WB would find out. If you're trying to cover your tracks then you need to as places like the one linked above to edit their articles.

Comment

• That is so true..

But thanks for sharing these informations and the pics,cyberbishop!!

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
          You can check here.

And deleting the story here is the last place WB would find out. If you're trying to cover your tracks then you need to as places like the one linked above to edit their articles.
          Hope he doesn't get sued

Comment

You can check here.

I did not give them any clearance to print that. They copied it and used it and did not ask.

Comment

• Its the internet... you don't copyright the image, you can't stop it from being used elsewhere... and given the image, you couldn't really copyright it, anyway... basically, the second you posted them anywhere... you were screwed. Here's hoping theey don't trace it back to ya, Bishop... casue that could be BAD.

Comment

• Maybe you can get them to remove your name off their site.

Comment

• Martin Campbell talks a bit on "GREEN LANTERN" and Superhero movies

Q. What about ‘Green Lantern’? How different would it be from the comic book series?

A: Yes, I am doing ‘Green Lantern’. I’d never done a superhero movie before. His powers are psychological. They’re to do with ‘will’ and the enemy is the ‘fear’, as opposed to Superman who sort of runs into a phone box, gets the old spandex on and off he goes.

This is going to be different from other comic book series because we have made a very different and an original story out of the character rather than just taking it from the comic book.

Q. Is it true that Ryan Reynolds is playing the lead?

A: Yes, Ryan is playing the titular character in it.

Q. Do you think Hollywood is on a comic book adaptation spree?

A: Yes, a lot of people are making superhero movies, but I’m very excited about my first superhero movie. If I am not wrong, superhero movies have always had a wide audience. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that a lot of these movies are being made at the same time.
                  via HindustanTimes

Comment

• This is also a public forum Bishop :\ So anything posted here is free game for anyone else online to see and re-use. The internet is a strange place, men are women, women are men, and under-aged kids are FBI agents...

Comment

Martin Campbell talks a bit on "GREEN LANTERN" and Superhero movies

via HindustanTimes

That sentence about making an original story... I suppose it refers to the evolution the origin story takes well, after the origins... having Parallax instead of Legion and the like.

We will see

Comment

Martin Campbell talks a bit on "GREEN LANTERN" and Superhero movies

via HindustanTimes
                        You know, he's right, they didn't take it from the comics, or at least one specific comic, they're doing what a lot of the successful CBM's have done lately, they've combined the best elements from many different tellings of the origin and at the same time added some original flavor in to make a great movie that understands the source material and does its best to stick to it (think Iron Man and TDK)

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                          The internet is a strange place, men are women, women are men, and under-aged kids are FBI agents...

Comment

• I swear to god... that FBI agent was really a 12 year old girl! I SAW THE PICTURES!!!

Comment

• I like the idea of a trilogy. But the idea that it's an original story scares me a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                                I like the idea of a trilogy. But the idea that it's an original story scares me a little bit.
                                I'll refer you back to my previous comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X