X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo.

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    that's what i payed for
    well, for U I guess art imitates life then.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Taze... I think you need to calm down, sit back, relax, stay away from Rise of Cobra, and enjoy Resolute... again... and again.
      There's no reason 2009 can't be the year of the Joe even if you didn't like the live action film... because the anime came, too.
      Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Someone said Why can't you enjoy it for what it is. The reason is because it had the gall to call itself GI.JOE! A GI.Joe movie should be like GI.JOE

I also read here that people are accepting that no movie will represent the Cartoon or Comic. I give you 300. If you are okay for settling for these movies where they don't even try to capture the magic of thier namesake,Fine. Just don't get mad at me because I make hollywood work for the money.
        Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Okay, that's not fair. There's no way anything is gonna beat Resolute, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
              The reason is because it had the gall to call itself GI.JOE! A GI.Joe movie should be like GI.JOE
              It WAS like G.I. Joe... if it were made with a different title, and different names, everyone would be saying "Dude... that was so much like G.I. Joe." But no, they didn't do that, they called it what it was, and it was exactly that.

Sure its not as accurate as some would hope, but its still G.I. Joe... and I would know... I was raised on the Joes... be it the Sunbow series, the DiC series... or even the Extreme series... I was raised on this shit. And I've seen it all... granted I've never read word one from a G.I. Joe comic... but having seen all the shows (including Sigma 6, the CG movies, and Resolute, even though those weren't mentioned above), I can tell you the film IS G.I. Joe. It may not be the G.I. Joe you wanted or expected... but that doesn't stop the fact that it IS G.I. Joe.

Comment

Parry I thought we had a understanding that we weren't talking to each other? I am not going to agrue with you wich is what I know you want. I am just gonna say Sorry dude you are wrong. Now please Hold up your end of the deal.

Comment

Deal? What deal? I honestly don't know what you're talking about. And besides, I don't want you to argue with me... I want you to realize there is more Joe out there than your skewed concept, and realize that, like it or not, the film IS G.I. Joe. But back to this understanding... are you accusing me of baiting? Because if thats the case, you're WAY fucking off.

You want to see baiting, go down and take a look around Qward. This is regular conversation with varied viewpoints and supported evidence for each side... but when you come in, suddenly I'm trying to bait you? You've got a fucking screw lose, mate. (Oh, look, I broke a rule in response to your post... YOU MUST'VE BEEN BAITING!!! See how I turned that shit on you? Grow up, 007.)

Comment

Give it up already Parry. It is not going to work.

Comment

Okay... I've had enough of you... /reported.

Comment

Please do Because because At that I will share with andrew our last little tiffle were you, In viloation Of the rules resorted to name calling. I have been nice about It son,But Please PUSH ME!

Comment

Tone it down some guys...no one needs to be throwing trash at each other...especially in a thread for a GI JOE movie...

Comment

I still don't know what the hell he's talking about. But I think its clear to anyone and everyone that he doesn't really want to have a no communication relationship with me as he keeps posting responses to me... nevermind the fact that he doesn't have me on his ignore list... but yeah... okay... here... *PUSH* Seriously dude, what the hell are you trying to accomplish here?

Comment

See above post, Parry!

...Anyway...

Yes, this was mindless action movie and IMO a terrible one. Let's get back on topic!

Comment

You are right. I let him get under my skin and let him win. I apologize to everyone else. I just put him on my Ignore list so it should not be aproblem. Why I did not just do it sooner is beyound me. Again sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X