BLEACH: The Movie ~ Theatrical Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLEACH: The Movie ~ Theatrical Release

My friends and I have recently found ourselves on a Bleach kick, and we saw an ad today at the movie theater (while seeing Indy 4) for the Bleach movie, Memories of Nodoby, and decided we wanted to go to it. Its a 2 night event across the country in select theaters that is sponsered by Fathom Events, and it just so happens that the Cinemark we go to here in Layton, UT is one of the theaters that will be playing it... so... we now have tickets!

This is really cool for me... I've never seen any anime feature in theaters, so I'm actually looking forward to this quite a bit, not to mention that its the movie of an anime I'm really into, atm... anyway... I just thought I'd mention it. Also, below is a link to the Fathom Events website, just in case you want to see it and need to check if its playing near you. Like I said, its just a 2 night event (this wednesday and thursday) and will only be playing once a night.

Anyway... here's the link (it also has the trailer for it): http://www.fathomevents.com/

Do good. Be well. Make happy.

awesome I love Bleach, Anime is great on the big screen, in Pittsburgh theres a theatercalled the bee hive, it shows all kind of indy/anime/cult films.....

Comment

Saw it... it was pretty good... the experience of watching an anime feature on the big screen was... different... and the movie was badass. If you're a Bleach fan you'll enjoy the film, for sure... but I don't think its really one of those anime features that would appeal to anyone but the fans of the series... still, it was pretty cool.

Comment

I wanted to see it, but you gave such short notice. I'm assuming it'll be on dvd in like 6months or so, hopefully sooner because I'd love to see a Bleach movie.

Comment

Sorry about the short notice, but I did post it the day I found out about it. AS for the DVD release, I couldn't find a definitive DVD release date anywhere online, I just found a bunch of clashing dates from various sites, and none of them actually agreed... that said, I called up the guy who owns the anime warehouse from which I get most of my anime, and he tells me that he'll have it in December... so... I'd say thats a fair estimate (as he's rarely wrong by more than a couple of weeks).

Comment

I will say this, so as to confirm my deep, deep, deep love for this anime/manga.

TENSA ZANGETSU!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X