Detroit Takes the Cup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Takes the Cup!

Only for the 4th time in 11 seasons, mind you.

Oh well, its an excuse to have a couple beers anyway.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

JUST RUB IT IN, AND YOU WOULD'VE DRANK IF THE PENS WON! ARGGHHHHH THERES ALWAYS NEXT SEASON!

Comment

I thought the wings were going to do it from the beginning.

Comment

DETROIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I haven't watched a single game of the playoffs since Vancouver was knocked out. I did want the Penguins to win tho, just cuz Crosby is on their team. By the sounds of it, Detroit simply outplayed them the entire time.

And yeah, I was planning on having some beers anyway
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Screw you guys I'm going home!

Comment

I love hockey, but I hate the Wings.

I respect 'em, but I hate 'em!

-Don

Comment

congrats.. they played awesome. i can't be happy for you b/c i'm a penquin fan. but hats off to ya. the red wings played pretty much error free and that will go a long way towards a stanley cup win!!

Comment

I'm far from a hockey fan, very far, and this game ruined my whole day. I don't know what butt monkey threw what switch, but this game went over all the Am and FM stations I listen to. Thing is none of them have ever broadcast a hockey game ever....No music...no political talk shows....just fricken Hockey....I was SO BORED.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Working...
                  X