Half my co-workers just lost their jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half my co-workers just lost their jobs

Just had a bombshell dropped on us this morning. They are majorly cutting back on everything at the kitchen. We just lost our two managers who had put in 29 and 25 years at the hospital. Our dietians who had 32, 8 and 4 years have also just lost their jobs. They are completely cutting back and using the food service company that works the food fill in those spaces, which will be like 3 employees all together, with one full time and part time dietian. We so just got screwed, I'm already looking to get out of dodge before it swings my way. This has to be one of the worst days on my job since the NIU shootings.

sorry to hear that man. hope you find a better/safer place.

Comment

wow, I thought you where a nurse or something, you work in the kitchen at the hospital?
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

that sucks man!

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
          wow, I thought you where a nurse or something, you work in the kitchen at the hospital?
          Yeah, I'm a cook.

Comment

Man that blows. Lets hope you can avoid the chopping block until you find something else.
            sigpic
            Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
            X