This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
    He ends up pipping her, and she makes that farting sound as she deflates and his mamma is yelling at him from the other end of the trailer to go wipe himself in the outhouse!
    Freudian slip, Dave? LOL! Either way, it still works.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
      Hmm, then I say we do an homage to wrasslin' and call the strip - 'Harley & Race' ...with the blowup doll/hooker's name being Race
      I don't think we should soil the good name of Harley Race

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
        I don't think we should soil the good name of Harley Race
        Everything I know about Harley Race, he'd of gotten a kick out of it.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Any scene where we have IF at his desk can we please have a sign posted somewhere titled "The List"
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
            Any scene where we have IF at his desk can we please have a sign posted somewhere titled "The List"
            Noted. I'm already thinking of an idea of where he gets frustrated at the liberals on the internet, and calls up Race for some needed rough lovin'. Could definitely have a "list" during that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
              Everything I know about Harley Race, he'd of gotten a kick out of it.
              We should somehow involve the Piledriver then

Comment

• Hahaha awesome. I am also picturing a scene of a cork board that says on it "Why I'm not racist" with arrows pointing to a section of pics that says "Black friends who are black"
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Hahaha awesome. I am also picturing a scene of a cork board that says on it "Why I'm not racist" with arrows pointing to a section of pics that says "Black friends who are black"

Comment

• Occasional guest star in our infamous black friend(s)?

Comment

• I would love one of the potential running gags to be that anytime he asks for a blowjob the doll just deflates...

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                        Occasional guest star in our infamous black friend(s)?
                        I'm seeing a guest star who's black, gay, and loves Game of Thrones making an appearance...

Comment

• I wonder who that could possibly be

Comment

• Don't forget about him being hassled by the Kentucky hayseed.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                              Don't forget about him being hassled by the Kentucky hayseed.
                              And there's gotta be a Pokemans lovin' Masshole in the mix somewhere as well

Comment

• Is that me or johnny?

Comment

Working...
                                X