This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    Wait, Tazz's back? Doom I told you it's only a matter of time. Just didn't think this soon........

Comment

• this isnt a bash or attack but i find it ironic people demanded for me to be unbanned and yet here i am and now those same people cant handle what i say. i mean seriously i thought people can stomach my posts but i guess not seeing as people are complaining im to gross or extreme or think about the children or need to tone it down. for the record you guys asked me to come back so thats on each and every one of you and feel free to examine the warriors bar and grill thread because thats where you all requested it

you all made your own hell
      page 172 in this link

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...14026&page=172
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 01-18-2015, 12:38 AM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post

Charlie Linderman: Dude, don't look at me. Even if you pay for it, it still counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            this isnt a bash or attack but i find it ironic people demanded for me to be unbanned and yet here i am and now those same people cant handle what i say. i mean seriously i thought people can stomach my posts but i guess not seeing as people are complaining im to gross or extreme or think about the children or need to tone it down. for the record you guys asked me to come back so thats on each and every one of you and feel free to examine the warriors bar and grill thread because thats where you all requested it

you all made your own hell
            page 172 in this link

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...14026&page=172
            Before you got banned a while back you were banned because of your temper and anger, not because you were trying to be some crude loudmouth.

I didn't even know you had been banned again but you were told many times to either tone it down or just shut the fuck up.

Comment

• That dude above me? That's Robinson. Always tellin' it like it is. No sugar coating, no mincing words, just straight up in your face FACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                Before you got banned a while back you were banned because of your temper and anger, not because you were trying to be some crude loudmouth.
                im not talking about you in particular rob. all im saying is people asked for me back wich is in the link i provided and they got it wich is a 100% foul mouthed disgusting prick. im not afraid to admit im crude and will go so far out there with my comments plus did those people in question expect me to come back as some born again angel?. the issue i have is people tend to speak wile im not even hear and when i am they are quiet as a church mouse. im not in one of my moods but if people got issues with me address it wile im here in a pm like i stated in my reply in the really thread. i can go on and on but i really dont want to dig up past shit before my ban was lifted because i know a few things one involving a poster mentioning my brother wich imo is uncalled for because i wasnt here to defend it. i mean hey if the poster wants to trash my family do it wile im here dont do it wile i was in a exile. thats what bugs me and you know what if people want to use the past against me fine whatever but its not healthy for them and in order for them to change they have to do it themselves because i cant make anybody change. believe me i know from experiance and it affected me in the real world in more ways than one.
                TazzMission
                Guardian of the Universe
                Last edited by TazzMission; 01-18-2015, 03:20 AM.

Comment

im not talking about you in particular rob. all im saying is people asked for me back wich is in the link i provided and they got it wich is a 100% foul mouthed disgusting prick. im not afraid to admit im crude and will go so far out there with my comments. the issue i have is people tend to speak wile im not even hear and when i am they are quiet as a church mouse. im not in one of my moods but if people got issues with me address it wile im here in a pm like i stated in my reply in the really thread. i can go on and on but i really dont want to dig up past shit before my ban was lifted because i know a few things one involving a poster mentioning my brother wich imo is uncalled for because i wasnt here to defend it. i mean hey if the poster wants to trash my family do it wile im here dont do it wile i was in a exile
                  I went to the link you provided. There were 2 people who wanted you back. I hardly think that counts as "all". I had no opinion either way since I don't know what it was that got you banned the first time, but I can definitely tell you that the way you come off now to people just ain't right. Telling people to kill themselves? Telling people to "fly to Illinois" so they can have a fist fight with you? Making up stories like the one about me "stalking" Evan Van Sciver? Where do you come up with this shit, dude?

And what are you talking about regarding your brother? Where did he come into the picture?

Comment

I went to the link you provided. There were 2 people who wanted you back. I hardly think that counts as "all". I had no opinion either way since I don't know what it was that got you banned the first time, but I can definitely tell you that the way you come off now to people just ain't right. Telling people to kill themselves? Telling people to "fly to Illinois" so they can have a fist fight with you? Making up stories like the one about me "stalking" Evan Van Sciver? Where do you come up with this shit, dude?

And what are you talking about regarding your brother? Where did he come into the picture?
                    i forget wich thread and i really dont want to name names since i have a history with that person but before my unbanning i did browse the boards and i saw this somebody talking to caleb lanscaster about tazz being gay and some guy got idiotic and mentioned maybe it wasnt tazz but tazzmissions brother. and on a side note doom the mindstate i have been in since summer of last year im always in the mood for a fight verbal or otherwise. the funny thing is if i mentioned something about that dudes family id be out of here.

Comment

i forget wich thread and i really dont want to name names since i have a history with that person but before my unbanning i did browse the boards and i saw this somebody talking to caleb lanscaster about tazz being gay and some guy got idiotic and mentioned maybe it wasnt tazz but tazzmissions brother. and on a side note doom the mindstate i have been in since summer of last year im always in the mood for a fight verbal or otherwise. the funny thing is if i mentioned something about that dudes family id be out of here.
                      Ok, two things:

1. Your mood in not the forum's responsibility. It's yours and yours alone. I told you that in peace time, and now I'm saying the same thing again in war time.

2. I still can't figure out how you think I stalked a professional comic artist that I have NEVER had contact with in my life. Same goes for his wife. Where on Earth did you get that?

Comment

Ok, two things:

1. Your mood in not the forum's responsibility. It's yours and yours alone. I told you that in peace time, and now I'm saying the same thing again in war time.

2. I still can't figure out how you think I stalked a professional comic artist that I have NEVER had contact with in my life. Same goes for his wife. Where on Earth did you get that?
                        you were moose before doom. as for this whole war thing between you and me that was out of miscommunication from both of us ,it really was because i did explain to you three times or more ( cant remember) in the gif thread because you really did believe i was going to do that. doom listen to me if i was going to threaten anybody id come out and say it i didnt need a gif to get that across. id also like to mention if i may when i compared you to me it wasnt a slam it was refering to how you saw that particular reply and ill tell ya i have my moments also where i have to go wait is this legit or is this just in fun. i mean really if you look back at my history with this forum how often do i ever talk specific and rational with anybody?
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 01-18-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

you were moose before doom
                          Yeah....ok....and what does that have to do with EVS?

Comment

Yeah....ok....and what does that have to do with EVS?
                            he called you aka moose out am i correct? i mean hey you asked and im shooting straight with you man
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 01-18-2015, 03:42 AM.

Comment

im not talking about you in particular rob. all im saying is people asked for me back wich is in the link i provided and they got it wich is a 100% foul mouthed disgusting prick. im not blah blah blah.

We don't pay attention to when anyone is "on". It's a message board not a chat room or instant messenger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                We don't pay attention to when anyone is "on". It's a message board not a chat room or instant messenger.
                                all im arguing rob is even for you wouldnt you agree talking about ones family in a negative light wile that person isnt here despite what that person did to get that person banned is wrong? again not in one of my moods but its a honest question. i mean i was gone and my name kept getting mentioned like clock work good and bad. youd think id be forgot after i was gone and not to gloat or be cocky but it seems like the forum cant let me go wether im a 100% good guy or a 100% insulting jack ass.

but they do talk on fb. thank tazer for that little nugget
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 01-18-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X