This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *small update*

E-BAY, AMAZON, GOOGLE, AND THE STORES WEBSITE ITSELF (incase anyone here didn't think i looked there/their/they're 1st ) SUCKS

after a weekend of looking i can't fine the right Harley Quinn costume i'm looking for anywhere

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      *small update*

E-BAY, AMAZON, GOOGLE, AND THE STORES WEBSITE ITSELF (incase anyone here didn't think i looked there/their/they're 1st ) SUCKS

after a weekend of looking i can't fine the right Harley Quinn costume i'm looking for anywhere
      just make her one
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• HA! she slipped up and give me a hint as to what she wants for X-mas, Harry Potter DvD box set (she's big into Harry Potter)

post #18,666

IonFan says

Comment

HA! she slipped up and give me a hint as to what she wants for X-mas, Harry Potter DvD box set (she's big into Harry Potter)

post #18,666
          why give her what she already has? that being a harry box

Comment

• Comment

• I bet she likes her Dumbledore penetrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                I bet she likes her Dumbledore penetrated.
                her cunt is named the deathly hollows for a reason

Comment

• Oh yean i forgot this while i was gone, Ionfan loves hookers.
                  So what's the deal? do you pay for psudo girlfriend experience or?
                  Because buying her gifts seems like a waste if you allready pay her.
                  Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
                  Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

HA! she slipped up and give me a hint as to what she wants for X-mas, Harry Potter DvD box set (she's big into Harry Potter)
                    So, you don't think this "slip up" was intentional? If anything, it was a subtle suggestion, and you fell for it. Hook, line and sinker.

You spend so much money on this woman in the form of gifts and crap, but what have you gotten in return? For the amount you've spent on her thus far, any other woman would have allowed you to penetrate every orifice on her body. I hope this girl is physically beyond beautiful, and makes your heart drop every time you look at her, because my man, you are being duped.

Sylent_Asassin
                    Black Lantern
                    Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 11-19-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOOM View Post

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                        [COLOR="Lime"]

i thought she dosent suck dick?

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
                          Oh yean i forgot this while i was gone, Ionfan loves hookers.
                          So what's the deal? do you pay for psudo girlfriend experience or?
                          Because buying her gifts seems like a waste if you allready pay her.
                          1) yeah i get the girlfriend experience

2) do you not buy your loved ones gifts?................ alright then shut the f@ck up then

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                          So, you don't think this "slip up" was intentional? If anything, it was a subtle suggestion, and you fell for it. Hook, line and sinker.

You spend so much money on this woman in the form of gifts and crap, but what have you gotten in return? For the amount you've spent on her thus far, any other woman would have allowed you to penetrate every orifice on her body. I hope this girl is physically beyond beautiful, and makes your heart drop every time you look at her, because my man, you are being duped.
                          1) story goes like this i asked her what she wants for X-mas she said she'd let me know then later on she tells me that she loves Harry Potter and that one time an old roommate of hers stole her Harry Potter DvD Box-set that she had that and i went "oh" so it wasn't so much a subtle suggestion or a slip up just more as a "i no longer have this in my live and i'd really like to have it again" statement

2) i get stuff from her from time to time, i just didn't get any B-day gifts from her this time around (MOSTLY CAUSE I DIDN'T TELL HER MY B-DAY WAS COMING UP................................ and mostly cause i wanted to see if she'd remember it i mean i remember hers )

3) yeah, yeah, yeah i get it i'm a sucker and a fool but you know what i'm happy and at the end of the day isn't that what really matters?

IonFan says

Comment

• And I think my love life's a joke.
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

...1) story goes like this i asked her what she wants for X-mas she said she'd let me know then later on she tells me that she loves Harry Potter and that one time an old roommate of hers stole her Harry Potter DvD Box-set that she had that and i went "oh" so it wasn't so much a subtle suggestion or a slip up just more as a "i no longer have this in my live and i'd really like to have it again" statement ...
                              That's no slip up. That was a definite hint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                                That's no slip up. That was a definite hint.
                                i know

still think she'll be wowed about it come X-mas (along with the other stuff she's getting by me)

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
                                X