No announcement yet.

Ear Lobe Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't yet, but have been considering it for some time.
    I've always wanted to be able to wear Lite Brite pegs in my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
      i used to slide darts in my eyebrow hole.

Comment

I knew a kid that got a quarter stuck in his nostril when he was a kid. Does that count?

Comment

[COLOR="Lime"]I'm gauges at 1/2 inch also, I'd go bigger, but my wife hates them I've been gauged for about 14 years now, I also have a 6 gauge septum, and a 0 PA, its all what you want to do, who cares what others think about it, if your worryed what other people think, you gauged for the wrong reasons. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
            I knew a kid that got a quarter stuck in his nostril when he was a kid. Does that count?

Comment

Sadly, I might end up needing to (for the third time) pierce my left ear again, since it apparently closed up more than I can force open. Gonna keep trying since this ear is the one that I usually have less trouble with, and I really want my captive-balls back in.
              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                He looks like King Hippo from Mike Tyson's punch out.

Comment

Here's what I want to know... and what I sometimes ask some of my friends who are VERY tattooed and pierced...

"What's going on in here (taps heart) that makes you want to do all this out here (waves hands around entire body)???"

Comment

I can't speak for those heavily into piercing, since all I want are simple piercings on the bottom of each ear and nothing more.

I can speak for tattooing, though: Simply put, I love it.

It isn't the need to fill some emotional void or anything philosophical like that; I just plain love tattoos.

Granted, they hurt like shit sometimes, but hey, my body is a canvas and I will decorate it.
                    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                      Simply put, I love it.

It isn't the need to fill some emotional void or anything philosophical like that; I just plain love tattoos.
                      That's what one of my friends told me.... and I believe him.

But sometimes I see some people and I just think... That there... that's a reaction to something. I don't know what... but to SOMETHING.

Comment

Mastery over the physical?

I didn't get my first, and currently only, tattoo until after I spent three years in braces. The way I see it my tattoo is roughly the same amount of body modification as my braces. Equally as pretty as my new smile, and far less painful in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by plastroncafe View Post
                          Yeah I did that when I had 4's. They're a lot larger now though.

Comment

I think it looks ugly and the ladies that would find it attractive if I got that done, I probably wouldn't want much to do with anyway.

Comment

It'll be hard to be taken seriously on a job interview with those huge hoops. The interviewer is probably thinking about thumping paper FG's through the hoops.

Comment

Working...
                              X