Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transformers: Prime sneak peak (from Seibertron.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the first episode. I though Cliff Jumper sounded like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Anyway, the animation turned me off. Just not my cup of tea. As for the storyline..., nothing really caught my attention.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      Saw the first episode. I though Cliff Jumper sounded like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Anyway, the animation turned me off. Just not my cup of tea. As for the storyline..., nothing really caught my attention.
      He Is voiced by him

Originally posted by Avatar Aang
      When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Comment

Nice. Cliff Jumper is the People's Autobot.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

After finally seeing all 5 eps they've shown so far I am liking the new series. The fourth and fifth episodes were epic.
          In blackest day or brightest night,
          ...Watermelon, cantaloupe, yadda yadda,
          Erm...superstitious and cowardly lot,
          With liberty and justice for all! - Duck Dodgers

Comment

It looks utterly rubbish, the animation looks as bad as ReBoot and that was a good decade ago. I expect the textures, detail and background scenery to be be significantly better. If they can't manage that then they ought to abandon CGI until they can afford something passably decent.
            Still, it's a vague improvement on the barf that was the atrocious TF animated series.

I know the animation from the original (80s) series was pretty terrible but twenty four years on, I expect the standard of animation to at least be equal to the 1986 movie, if not a vast improvement.
            Minimum space distance:
            a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
            ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Originally posted by chivalrous View Post
              It looks utterly rubbish, the animation looks as bad as ReBoot and that was a good decade ago. I expect the textures, detail and background scenery to be be significantly better. If they can't manage that then they ought to abandon CGI until they can afford something passably decent.
              Still, it's a vague improvement on the barf that was the atrocious TF animated series.

I know the animation from the original (80s) series was pretty terrible but twenty four years on, I expect the standard of animation to at least be equal to the 1986 movie, if not a vast improvement.
              I love how people are so delusional about the animation. It really warms my heart. I could post some scree caps comparing the animation pf Reboot with TF: Prime, but I really donīt feel the need of having people look stupid.

It also appear that people hate good stories, what with their hatred of Transformers Animated. Oh well, if people canīt appreciate good storytelling and interesting designs itīs their problem. They can have their old and shitty 80s cartoon and movies, I prefer shows with decent story and good animation.

Comment

Don't you be hating on Reboot, that was awesome. Plus I'm with Pax on all this.

Comment

The story was great, zombies makee everything rad. Also: Prime whupped ass.

Comment

Working...
                  X