Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marvel ultimate alliance 2 dlc.....

wow it took a year......

Activision announced Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 will be getting a new downloadable character pack, but only until December 31, 2010.

Available today, the pack includes new challenge missions and these five playable characters:

- Magneto
    - Black Panther
    - Carnage
    - Psylocke
    - Cable

The pack will cost 800 Microsoft Points or $9.99, and is available now on Xbox Live and "soon" on PlayStation Network.

Separately, Juggernaut is also available to download for 160 Microsoft Points
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Whatever happned to the other dlc that was available? Was that limited time also? I missed out on those
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
      Whatever happned to the other dlc that was available? Was that limited time also? I missed out on those

i think juggernaut was a gamestop exclusive... to be honest i never played this game yet because i heard alot of mixed feelings about it.
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 07-01-2010, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I think it's great. I still need to beat in on Pro-Reg on normal than I am gonna move up to the harder mode.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
          I think it's great. I still need to beat in on Pro-Reg on normal than I am gonna move up to the harder mode.

im gona have to buy it than. it should be cheaper seeing as its been out for over a year

Comment

The only reason I didn't get this game because No Punisher. He was an important part for the Anti-Reg.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

ugh, Carnage, Magneto, and Psylocke are forcing me to buy the DLC. But still pissed it's $10

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X