X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao looks like the man is trying to hold ya back sylent :P

Comment

• LOL! Yeah! It's "THE MAN" tryin' to keep a brutha down!

BTW, I lost another 2 posts last night.

Comment

• My second attempt at chicken wings using Projectile's method:

Gave them a briney bath for a few hours, then dried them off coated them with cayenne pepper and garlic salt, deep fried for 8 minutes and covered them in Frank's/ butter sauce with celery seed and other spices. They turned out amazing.

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Nice! Yeah, let those juices marinate. Man, I'm hungry.

Off to lunch!
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Mmmmm wings......

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• You guys talk Chicken more than Black folk.

Some 411 on Captain Crunch going away:

http://www.latimes.com/health/booste...tory?track=rss

Cap'n Crunch is going! No, he's staying! No, he's going! No... Back and forth have gone the reports (and speculation) about the breakfast cereal's fate. Apparently, PepsiCo.'s newfound faith in good nutrition made some market watchers doubt the company's commitment to one of its longtime brands.

The Cap'n's new Twitter account, however, disputes reports of his demise as premature.

Former kids, presumably now adults, who got hyped up on the stuff while watching Saturday TV may cheer. The less nostalgic may simply return to browsing labels on cereals with more nutritional heft. They have many from which to choose.
              For that nostalgic, scraped roof of the mouth feeling, I prefer Fruity Pebbles or Froot Loops. Believe it or not, I've never eaten Capn Crunch.

"Why should kids and adults eat Cap'n Crunch?"

"Breakfast provides the fuel to help kids power through mornings. According to the American Dietetic Association, kids who eat a healthy breakfast are more likely to meet their daily nutritional needs and keep their weight in control. Cereals, like Cap'n Crunch, are a good choice for busy parents who need to make breakfast quickly – and it's easy for kids to prepare themselves. And the unique texture stays crunchy in milk!"

Please. Even kids know the "part of breakfast" reference actually means "you really should eat something more nutritious."

But the Cap'n and others of his ilk truly can be part of a nutritious breakfast. Toss in some lean protein, fiber, fruit, maybe some dairy and you've got a fine breakfast, with dessert.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                You guys talk Chicken more than Black folk.
                That's racist!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                  That's racist!

Always reminds me of that gif and Dave Chappelle.
                  You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I know, but I can say it. [/joke]

Comment

• Whenever I see that gif I always wondered why does he have pebbles from the flintstones hair(the bone)?

Comment

• I swear that kid gets more "black" stuff on him everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by projectile View Post
                          Whenever I see that gif I always wondered why does he have pebbles from the flintstones hair(the bone)?
                          Several African tribes (Zulu, I think) wear bones tied in their hair.

Comment

• You had to use that picture as an example

Comment

• LOL! I couldn't find anything else... and that's kind of how the kid in the gif is interpreted.

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X