• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
    The 19th? Bastard! Mine's 6 days away!

FIRST!!!!!
    Lantern A-train
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Lantern A-train; 02-14-2011, 07:12 PM.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
      The 19th? Bastard! Mine's 6 days away!
      Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post

On another note 5 days till my bday!!!!!

Happy Premature Birthday!

Originally posted by projectile View Post
      So did any of you guys watch it?
      Nope. Don't plan to either.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I'm listening to the Jim Rome Show and he's talking about eating Captain Crunch cereal. I remember the loved the Captian Crunch w/Crunch Berries. But that stuff would scrape the roof of my mouth like sandpaper. I would sometime allow the cereal to get soggy just to soften it up a bit so I wouldn't jack up my mouth.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Fruity Pebbles and Trix did the same to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Happy Premature Birthday!

Nope. Don't plan to either.
            THANKS!

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            I'm listening to the Jim Rome Show and he's talking about eating Captain Crunch cereal. I remember the loved the Captian Crunch w/Crunch Berries. But that stuff would scrape the roof of my mouth like sandpaper. I would sometime allow the cereal to get soggy just to soften it up a bit so I wouldn't jack up my mouth.
            Yeah but if it gets soggy it's no longer Capt. Crunch...

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• Yeah, it was one of the biggest dilemmas when I was a kid. To crunch or not to crunch?

Comment

• Fruity pebbles turns my shit green.

Comment

• Blue powerade and purple gatorade do the same to me....

Comment

• When I eat Super Golden Crisp, my pee ends up smelling just like it.

Comment

• i dont get close enough to smell mine.

Comment

• Super Golden Crisp has a pretty potent smell... and it's hard not to smell it when you're using a urinal at work.

Comment

• Speaking of nasty smelling urine, I had asparagus the other night... I love the veggie but I hate the piss smell after eating it..

Comment

• Wife had asparagus the other night as well. Fortunately she did not eat a large amount of it.

Comment

• Yesterday, someone delivered a Gormet Fruit Basket to my office.

At first, I figured my firm was doing some kind of promo so I checked the cart to see if everyone else got one, but it was only me.

My second thought was it was a joke or gag gift from someone. I read the card and it was from my wife for Valentine's Day... and a hint to eat healthy since my Doctor told me I have slightly high blood pressure.

I'm almost afraid to take the blood test as I'm pretty sure I have high cholesterol since I eat a good deal of greasy slop.

Comment

• That's sweet. Did you eat the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X