Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And other cars, pedestrians, small animals, large animals....generally anything that might not be watching you. So you should be watching it.
    Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
    Nor label his working day "cushy"
    But you might have to question
    His endless obsession
    With superpositional pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
      And other cars, pedestrians, small animals, large animals....generally anything that might not be watching you. So you should be watching it.
      On the way back from Reno around 9pm, I almost hit 2 deer crossing the freeway. They barely hopped over the barrier and out of the way by the time my truck got to their spot.

Comment

• Did you take your truck out? You rarely drive that thing from what you've told me.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
          On the way back from Reno around 9pm, I almost hit 2 deer crossing the freeway. They barely hopped over the barrier and out of the way by the time my truck got to their spot.
          Where I live, you have to keep on your toes because of the deer and wild pigs....you hit a pig you might as well kiss your vehicle goodbye.
          His endless obsession

Comment

• Man, those must be some huge pigs. But everything is better in Texas, right?
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen major vehicle damage from smashing into animals, especially a wild Buck.

I take the truck out here and there... Usually for long day trips or camping. At $3.30 a gallon, it's more cost-effective to take the Civic although with a Borla duel exhaust system and a cold air intake, my truck gets really good gas mileage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                Man, those must be some huge pigs. But everything is better in Texas, right?
                It's not about size, the little bastards are stout and built tough.
                His endless obsession

Comment

• Nah, I was a passenger then

Comment

• Here's a Deca-yeah for a Friday.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Yup, it's Friday and I don't have to work this weekend. However, I'll be going through football withdrawls. My big plan this weekend is to paybills and take the dog to the vet for her annual shots. w00t!!! w00t!!!

Comment

• I'll be grocery shopping with the wife. Costco has long lines, but tons of good stuff.

Comment

• At least you can "build a-lunch" at Costco with all the free samples.

I noticed when I was there last week they have a Carne Bake, which I didn't try but if it's anything like the Chicken Bake I'll be downing a few of those too.

Comment

• I dont feel like doin shit today
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I'm going to pay bills, watch some tube with the kids, bang my wife and run some duos in DCU online.
                              His endless obsession

Comment

• Costco has the best Polish Sausages and only for $1.50. They're great with relish!

Comment

Working...
                                X