Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naw, it was way too much. I waited until I got home to open it so my wife and I could share it. If I opened it here and put it in the fridge, these Piranha would have devoured the whole damn thing.

Comment

• Ha hah ha. I have a late lunch because a meeting ended in my office. I got a nice sandwich and a bag of chips.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I'm grubbin some popeye's chicken!

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• BASTARD!!!

I might have to get a 20 piece box of McNuggets now since there's isn't a Popeye's near my office.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• heheheheh I have the good fortune of being close to just about everything!

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I guess that makes me the Goat who stares at Clooney?

Comment

• Lately I've been using appliances in my house that are usually never touched. Like the dehydrator, espresso machine, crepe maker and an electric skillet.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Are you planning on opening a cafe?

Comment

• no hes making hot dog jerky

Comment

• Sounds good

Comment

• I was making beef jerky with the dehydrator. Then I started making korean bbq jerky by using marinated korean bbq meat i bought from a korean supermarket.

Hotdog jerky? Never thought about that. Im thinking it might be hard and tough if I turn it to jerky.
                          projectile
                          Sidekick
                          Last edited by projectile; 02-18-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Kinda weird, but whatever.

Comment

• bring me some beef jerky

Comment

• Sorry all gone. My family devoured all 8 lbs of beef jerky and 2 lbs of bulgogi jerky. We still have the korean bbq pork jerky (which isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X