bourne idenity reboot what the fuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bourne idenity reboot what the fuck!

wow this is some major bull shit this does not at all need a reeboot.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/109/1095988p1.html
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Did you read the article? Reboot here doesn't mean they hit the reset button. Just means they want to breathe new life into the series. They want Damon back, but will get a new actor if they have to.

It's just the fourth movie in the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
      Did you read the article? Reboot here doesn't mean they hit the reset button. Just means they want to breathe new life into the series. They want Damon back, but will get a new actor if they have to.

It's just the fourth movie in the series.

its gona end up being a reboot. and honestly the trilogy is fine the way it is. theres no need for a 4th or reboot
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 06-10-2010, 04:34 AM.

Comment

The movies are a total 180 from the novels, I was turned off after the second movie.

Comment

Originally posted by lanternut View Post
          The movies are a total 180 from the novels, I was turned off after the second movie.

look at predators for example.... i love the first predator film but im highly scared for this one to be a (( true sequal)). look at karate kid im sorry but no one can match the original ralph machio or the original myagi

Comment

The first movie was decently aligned with the book, but the second and third were so far off that the only resemblance were the titles.
            If this turns out to be a complete reboot, I'd be surprised, but happily interested in the project's possibility of it following the books.

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Owl View Post
              The first movie was decently aligned with the book, but the second and third were so far off that the only resemblance were the titles.
              If this turns out to be a complete reboot, I'd be surprised, but happily interested in the project's possibility of it following the books.
              what movie actually simulates from the book or books? i dont know if you read revenge of the sith as a novel but if you read that and see the actual film youd be like me and say the book was 1000 times better. im not bashing episode 3 but the book had more in it than the actual movie. my mom for instance loves harry potter and she even said the movies change whats in the books.

Comment

Bourne 2 and 3 didn't even have the same basic plot outlines as the books... the only film adaptation that was generally worse than them was Starship Troopers (which was so bad, they didn't even manage to get the main character's name right, nevermind missing the whole point of the work).

Comment

Shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    what movie actually simulates from the book or books? i dont know if you read revenge of the sith as a novel but if you read that and see the actual film youd be like me and say the book was 1000 times better. im not bashing episode 3 but the book had more in it than the actual movie.
                    Dude. Revenge of the Sith was not a movie adaptation.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                      Dude. Revenge of the Sith was not a movie adaptation.
                      i never said it was. im refering to that no matter how a good movie like the bourne franchise is the books will always be better than the films. when i was talking rots i was saying revenge of the sith was better as a book than the movie. if i came across suggestion rots was base don a novel my mistake to anyone who got confused

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                        when i was talking rots i was saying revenge of the sith was better as a book than the movie.
                        What Mike was saying is that book and movie had nothing to do with each other.

They are completely separate works.

Unlike Bourne, in which the books were the idea for the movie.

Comment

I've never read of the Bourne books, but I enjoyed all the movies. I would prefer consistency with the actors, but movie franchises aren't like tv shows, comics or books... unless it's Indiana Jones .

As long as it's a quality film, I won't mind a reboot or change in actor.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                            What Mike was saying is that book and movie had nothing to do with each other.

They are completely separate works.

Unlike Bourne, in which the books were the idea for the movie.

im no harry potter fan but i do know that snape dies in one of the books but in the film he dosent. the problem with books put to movies and video game to movies also never really follow the story . hollywood may call this new bourne film a sequal but im telling you there gona reboot it like sony is doing with spiderman.

Comment

Would the reboot be called Re-Bourne?
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                              X