X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kanyes wests car got stolen lmao

finally that pre-madonna got what he deserved and it was a porshe

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../22251317.aspx
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

"Hey, Hey Kanye....I know you got places to go, and I'mma let you go there, but first I just wanna say.....take a cab sucka!"
    Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
    Nor label his working day "cushy"
    But you might have to question
    His endless obsession
    With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Somewhere Taylor Swift is laughing her ass off.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Serves that douchebag right.
        I think Green Lantern is a pretty cool guy, eh overcomes graet fear and doesnt afraid of Sinestro.

Comment

I'm not much of a Kanye fan, but how does someone stealing his car and crashing it through a home give him his just desserts? Sure, he's an arrogant prick, but does that mean someone needs to steal his stuff to teach him a lesson? That's hardly Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
            I'm not much of a Kanye fan, but how does someone stealing his car and crashing it through a home give him his just desserts? Sure, he's an arrogant prick, but does that mean someone needs to steal his stuff to teach him a lesson? That's hardly Karma.

i guess what kills his car only makes him stronger heh?
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

so Kanya came before madonna?

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                Well, we don't know what dude is into. Dude could be into urinating on teenage girls for all we know.

Maybe it's not karma, but something that just happened.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

'Hey Kanye I'm sorry for you and I'm gonna let you go get on the bus, but Hitler had the best stolen car of all time'

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                  Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X