Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

The Saturday Morning Cartoons Draft Rd 2 fearless2814.1 vs Maverick_GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saturday Morning Cartoons Draft Rd 2 fearless2814.1 vs Maverick_GL

fearless2814.1
    Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    The Baroness (G. I. Joe)
    Scrooge McDuck (Duck Tales)
    Montana Max (Tiny Toons)
    Giovanni (Pokémon)
    Hedonismbot (Futurama)
    Carter Pewterschmidt (Family Guy)

Maverick_GL
    Mr. Sinister (Uncanny X-Men 90's)
    Legato Bluesummers (Trigun - Anime)
    Starscream (Robot, Transformers)
    Negaduck (Animal, Dawkwing Duck)
    Destro (G.I. Joe)
    Hordak (He-Man/She-Ra)
    Darkseid (JLU)
    fearless2814.1
    54.55%
    Maverick_GL
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

Lantern A-train
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Lantern A-train; 09-11-2012, 03:07 AM.
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

:Moderator:

Wait...I wanted to exchange Malachite for someone else...also change the name of my team...
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

fixing that shortly.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

O.k., I'll re-open the poll when you do.
        sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

fixed

Comment

Thanks man

Well, Fearless...I figured this match would happen, just not sooner than later. It seems like we have the two "bad guy" teams out of the bunch. We should title this battle "Bad Vs. Evil".

I'd fight to make a case for my team being better, but I won't go there unless you want to. I also won't enlist any "outside help" from a certain drunken feline.
            sigpic

Comment

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This is Legato's theme.
              This is why he was a good replacement.

Also he eats children.
              He's just the baddest dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                Well, Fearless...I figured this match would happen, just not sooner than later. It seems like we have the two "bad guy" teams out of the bunch. We should title this battle "Bad Vs. Evil".

I'd fight to make a case for my team being better, but I won't go there unless you want to. I also won't enlist any "outside help" from a certain drunken feline.

It didn't even occur to me that we might be facing each other. I guess somethings just take you by surprise...

That said, I can agree to not going out of my way to sell my team. The way people are opinionated around here, I doubt it would do much good anyway. Still, if you want to make your case, I won't stop you.

Also, I appreciate you leaving the General out of this. Lord knows you probably couldn't rouse him from his drunken coma, but still...

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
                  + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This is Legato's theme.
                  This is why he was a good replacement.

Also he eats children.
                  He's just the baddest dude.
                  He even has an Industrial sounding theme song, awesome. Thanks again for the idea Caleb, fits the team way better than that Sailor Moon dude.
                  sigpic

Comment

:Rorschach Lee:

: Lee's Journal, Sept 11, 2012

Round 2 of villain draft and two teams consisting of evil pitted against each other. 11th anniversary terrorist bombing of World Trade Center. Two towers fell, two towers of evil fight each other: Greed Vs. Wrath. Underlying plot pitting American corruption against foreign resentment?
                    A cat got drunk last night. No one cares. No one but me :

Is the King of Cats there is none higher,
                    Sucker felines they call him SIRE!
                    To destroy his buzz you must use fire,
                    He won't stop drinkin till he expires!

Comment

Riches it is.

Comment

If I have to lose to anyone, I don't mind losing to you. But..

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post

I'd fight to make a case for my team being better, but I won't go there unless you want to.
                        I am going to spread some Pro-Evil Propaganda:

Hordak kicking ass, and Queen.
                        + YouTube Video

Negaduck
                        + YouTube Video
                        Maverick_GL
                        Last edited by Maverick_GL; 09-14-2012, 04:46 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Relatively spoiler free
                          + YouTube Video

The hotdog meat is children, and he later kills the child. (But both are only implied.)

Comment

I'm checking HMV today to see if they have it in store, if so, it's mine.
                            sigpic

Comment

WOOOOW Where do you live that an HMV still exists? I haven't seen or heard of one of those in ages LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X