Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

DC vs Marvel Round 34 - Back 2 the Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC vs Marvel Round 34 - Back 2 the Future

Booster Gold vs Bishop

One is a man from the future using old superhero technology to grant him a variety of abilities and an on/off member of the Justice League. The other is a man from the future once thought to be a mutant traitor with energy absorbing powers as well as an arsenal of futuristic weapons and a member of the X-Men.

So.... this is a toughy but I think with all the different abilities Booster has Bishop just barely gets beaten here. What say you?

~KL~
    Booster Gold
    41.18%
    Bishop
    58.82%

:Moderator:

Excellent, I love these match ups!

Same with Cable Vs. Captain Atom here for me. Bishop is simply a "harder" man than Booster is. Bishop is a fierce, determined soldier who will kill without a second thought if that's what the job takes. Booster, while a Time Travelling Veteran like Bishop, has not lived the same sort of "down in the trenches" life Bishop has.

Plus the fact that Boosters powers, namely his energy blasts would only serve to give Bishop strength. And are we talking Bishop with his nuclear powered cybernetic arm as well? Because that thing was pretty powerful.

It would probably come down to the two of them skipping through time in an effort to one-up the other, and in this case, Bishop wins. Booster relies on Rip, Skeets and Vanishing Point to help him pinpoint where he wants to go, whereas Bishop has an innate sense of what time he is in and where he is at all times. The fractions of miliseconds it would take Booster to "plot his course" would eventually be his undoing.

Bishop wins.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Mav I could not have said any of this better. Perfect explanation. My vote is for Bishop
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Bishop.

Comment

Bishop may be harder in terms of drive and willpower, but Booster's got a force field and super strength built into his suit if I'm not mistaken.

~KL~

Comment

well Booster's could just remove him form time

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
              Bishop may be harder in terms of drive and willpower, but Booster's got a force field and super strength built into his suit if I'm not mistaken.

~KL~
              And that's nothing Bishop hasn't dealt with before.
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Booster's only advantage is his Legion flight ring. But what danger is Booster to Bishop while airbound? His energy blasts are easily absorbed.

Comment

He could chuck cars at him all day long....

~KL~

Comment

And Bishop would blast them to bits.

Comment

Damage boosters suit enough and he's got nothin.

Bishop.

Comment

Working...
                      X