Welcome... to C3. Now, for those of you who aren't Mav or myself, let me explain... C3 is a phrase I coined a while back while talking about the RPG. It stands for Complete Creative Control. So, basically, this blog is about whatever the hell I want it to be about. It could be about a hit movie I just saw, a confusing comic I just read, or, hell, it could even be about nothing. A blog about nothing... that sounds fun. Anyways, that's what this blog is about and will be about anything and everything. So, let's get started...

~First off, our own Don managed to interview EVS about Green Lantern. You can find it here: http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=4044

~Second, just read Ambush Bug: Year None, and, man, was it... weird. But, then again what would expect from Ambush Bug? So, basically, the first issue --SPOILERS AHEAD-- covered Ambush Bug trying to solve the murder of Jonni DC, an apparent friend of hims. The book included cameos from the Source Wall, a member of the Zoo Crew, 'Mazing Man, and the 60's(Yep, that's right) --SPOILERS END-- Anyways, all in all, the book wasn't that bad. I'll give the first issue 3.5 stars out of 5.

~Third, and last, be sure to check out the Masters RPG in the Fan Works section. It's really cool and a good read. We got some big stuff coming up with the return of SMP300, and major shit going down in other stories as well.

So, that's it for me. Be sure to feed the American economy, worship the Almighty Jim, and bring General Lee a 6-pack. Until next time.

~Always chillin'