THE DARK LANTERN PLAGUE: Dark And Deathed.

I walked up to a huge lantern (The lantern is exactly the size of a medium room).

I plunged my ring into it, And thought of sector 5612616, And thought harder, Suddenly, I was pushed through, And I appeared infront of the Guardians.
"We Have a problem, Ring, Show recorded situation D-A-Tx-alpha.", I chirped.
Displaying Situation.
Situation Found, Displaying.
The ring said.
Suddenly, In bright, Vivid colors, The situation I had with Tarreon replayed.
After it ended, The guardians whispered slowly, Then spoke up.
"We Have Reason to Launch Attack on the Black Lantern base, In twenty four earth Hours, We will launch attack, you, Pierce Miller of Earth, Will lead the attack along with Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan, and others, Shed no fear, As the black lanterns use that fear to amplify their powers, We do not need a more powerful enemy to fight. Thank you, Pierce." one long haired on murmured. "You will now be sent back to earth, We see they will need you." a short haired one said.
Then they all pointed to another giant lantern.
I ran to the lantern, Stuck my ring in, Said the oath, And then appeared through a teleport beam at the bank of Oran back at earth.
I held out my ring, Then, Three hands shot out and grabbed the robbers who were trying to rob the bank, And threw them to a jail cell.
I nodded, Then flew back home, I unzipped my jacket, Now, Each side had half of the Green Lantern Symbol, My black shirt underneath was hot..
"Ring, Disguise mode." I whispered.
Suddenly, My clothes flickered from Normal to costume, Then settled to my normal ones.
Tomorrow was a WAR, War meant DEATH, Death meant losing... I took off my sunglasses...
I couldnt worry anymore... I went to bed at 7:30, I wook up at 5:00 in the afternoon.. Wow, That fight took more out of me then I thought, Its nearly war time..
I put on my regular clothes, And started making my bed,Then suddenly my ring beeped, Then my costume turned back on, I held black sunglasses with green lenses in my hand, I put it on and created a warp-gate to the guardians, It was war time.

-CONTINUED IN PART THREE, THE FINAL PART OF THE DARK PLAGUE, IN MY BLOG.-