The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Ωmega Man
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Ωmega Man and Fearless
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 76
  1. Ωmega Man
    06-13-2014 02:31 AM
    Ωmega Man
    ALSO! Here's a titanpad link for a new 'pad I made for the GLC game. I'm there now...

Lantern 'Pad

~KL~
  2. Ωmega Man
    06-13-2014 02:25 AM
    Ωmega Man
    It's set in the year 2020 where the JL heroes all look to be in their 40's and 50's. The only sanctioned heroes are members of the Justice League and their sponsored associates in the team [not 'YJ' in name] based in Star City. Funny enough in my future GA is dead LOL. We just finished the first big arc where a new Deathstroke was killing members of a past League. Turned out it was Bronze Tiger who blamed an old JL for the death of Vixen. He was found out to be the murderer of GA, and also killed Aquaman, Hawkgirl, hospitalized both WW and Supes with a mystical sword, and shot Booster in the leg.

We're down a member or two on that game as well if you'd like to consider joining. Its where the 'family' of RP'ers who frequent my RP's originally met and they're all off/on the titanpad on a daily basis. The sig image in my posts on the site has a few of the heroes from YJ2020 in it as well...

Young Justice 2020

~KL~
  3. Fearless
    06-13-2014 02:11 AM
    Fearless
    The site looks like it'll take a bit of getting used to, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Regardless, this game looks like it could be fun! I'm definitely in. I'll type up a character sheet and PM it to you, though I can't imagine there would be many surprises given you've seen much of my RP-ing history.

Also, what's this Young Justice game you said you've got running...?
  4. Ωmega Man
    06-13-2014 02:02 AM
    Ωmega Man
    GLC RP/RPG.com

Right now for some reason a couple accepted players haven't posted approved character sheets but if you want an idea of who's been accepted the iCheck is still active even with the OOC already rolling. We also do this public notepad/chat called titanpad for collaborated posts and generally to keep in touch. Right now I've got a Young Justice 2020 game going with a player in Scotland and another in Australia...

~KL~
  5. Fearless
    06-13-2014 01:46 AM
    Fearless
    As much as I would love a revival of the old Masters RP, and please believe I will not stop you from contacting either Pax or Mav about it, I think that game is done. Our hearts aren't so much in it anymore, at least theirs' aren't. That said, if you want to try and reach out to them about restarting the Masters, please do so with my full support. I'd be on board with that revival 100%.

Now, about this new game you've got going over on your other website... I'd love to check it out, see what I'd be getting into. Would you mind passing along a link for me to the site? Either way, I'd love to take part.
  6. Ωmega Man
    06-13-2014 01:36 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Hey man you said to give you a shout if I ever got another GLC game off the ground on that other site. We've got a Lantern from Bgztl [my guy], Braal, Thanagar, Rann, a Dominator, possibly a female Tamaranian and hopefully a few more interested parties. It's not stat based but it's a casual level RP so most players will post a 2 or 3 paragraph IC post with better grammar and spelling than what's seen in the Free RP section of the site but not as hardcore as the Advanced RP players.

If not that, you, Mav, Pax, and I should redo the Masters and take our old characters back up. I didn't do as much with the Kyle/Starheart reimagining as I'd have liked to and if Crux is your guy I'd love to see more from him after what we got in the last GLC game I attempted here...

~KL~
  7. Fearless
    07-16-2013 10:49 PM
    Fearless
    I appreciate the invite, but I think I'll pass. Thank you, though, and if you're ever having a recruiting drive sometime in the future, ask me then.
  8. Ωmega Man
    07-16-2013 10:43 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Breaking down and starting a GLC RP for the first time on the RPG site I frequent and it's already 7 players strong. Any chance you'd wanna get in on the action? It uses the same exact stat system from my last game here...

~KL~
  9. Ωmega Man
    02-03-2013 01:22 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Poooooooooooooost!

~KL~
  10. Ωmega Man
    01-27-2013 12:10 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Made a second intro post to get more into the Big W bar setting and Turytt is trying to start something with anybody foolish enough to stand up to him. There's also a total of 3 new waitresses. The one making eyes at my guy from Naltor, a blue skinned chick from Talok VIII, and an element transmuter from Trom.

~KL~