The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Ωmega Man
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Ωmega Man and Fearless
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 76
  1. Ωmega Man
    11-14-2014 02:59 PM
    Ωmega Man
    After taking some time off to deal with some stuff I'm back into the game. BlackSam managed to gain a few new/old members and continue with the story the last couple weeks. I gave you an opening in the mission in D.C.!

~KL~
  2. Ωmega Man
    10-21-2014 12:50 AM
    Ωmega Man
    I'm about to titanpad and get a post up in the YJ2021 game if you wanna collab on something. The Marvel game's been dead 2 weeks now so I'd say it's officially done. Pondering what to make of another game...

~KL~
  3. Ωmega Man
    10-16-2014 02:52 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Busy?

~KL~
  4. Ωmega Man
    10-15-2014 12:46 AM
    Ωmega Man
    I'll try and come up with a premise for the game itself and figure out what I'd want to accomplish in the long run, how we'd change them for the better, etc...

~KL~
  5. Fearless
    10-14-2014 05:20 PM
    Fearless
    KL, by now you should know I'm down for anything you can come up with.
  6. Ωmega Man
    10-14-2014 03:07 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Nobody's really posting in the Marvels game, what would you say to finding a couple more RPers for a smaller cast F4 game? Wouldn't have to be stat based though we could still go that route.

~KL~
  7. Ωmega Man
    10-03-2014 01:16 AM
    Ωmega Man
    Hey man I'm gonna start the Marvels IC in a couple minutes if you wanna get a second post up tonight to show the noobs how we go back and forth with the attacks and defenses and such...

In the Marvels pad now too...

~KL~
  8. Ωmega Man
    09-28-2014 03:55 PM
    Ωmega Man
    Posted the OOC and the first stat card, it's still moving slow cause I think half the people are waiting for everyone else...

Marvels OOC

~KL~
  9. Fearless
    09-25-2014 02:24 AM
    Fearless
    I do still plan on co-running the game with you, but I can't stay up too late tonight. I have a test tomorrow morning that I still need to read up for and I need my sleep. I'll be on during the day tomorrow morning. If you want, leave a template in the Marvels Pad and I'll take a look after class tomorrow. I can leave my input, maybe edit some stuff... I just can't do it tonight. Sorry.
  10. Ωmega Man
    09-25-2014 02:04 AM
    Ωmega Man
    If you're gonna be on for a bit I'm gonna make a quick bite to eat and restart my comp if you wanna help me get an OOC thread ready for that Marvels game. You gonna be my co/deputy GM still?

~KL~