Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Bolerathon
    07-14-2011 09:35 PM
    Bolerathon
    Cheers. I'll pick some trade's up soon.
  2. W.West
    07-14-2011 09:26 PM
    W.West
    Wally grew up a nerd idolizing Barry, who at the time never had a "full" personality but was always the perfect example for any superhero. To me, Barry Allen is Superman without the alien origin, heat vision, ice breath and flight. Barry is always kind, the perfect hero but like Superman and if you push him, he'll go bezerk on you like any man would. Wally was able to learn all that from Barry but it took a long time before he settled down into that role. His time as the sole speedster hero was filled with various flings with women, and struggling with himself and his decisions. Barry never failed, so whenever Wally made a mistake, he'd do his best to overcome it. Unfortunately, he made a lot of them. The good thing was that his mistakes made for excellent character growth instead of reading the fully established Barry Allen, a man who knows who he is.
  3. Bolerathon
    07-14-2011 08:55 PM
    Bolerathon
    I figured you were the best guy to ask about this. Some guy on the board claims that there is no difference between Barry Allen and Wally West. While I know he's wrong it reminded me I don't know enough about the two. The wikis don't give me much in the way of character. Thought you were the best guy to ask about the differences between the two.