The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Fearless
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Fearless and Jeff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 49
  1. Fearless
    10-29-2016 11:29 PM
    Fearless
    It was a pretty good start, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Doom in the Iron Man suit. THAT will be sweet!
  2. Jeff
    10-29-2016 05:37 AM
    Jeff
    HO
    LEE
    CRAP......

I just read Infamous Iron Man #1. Dude.........
    It's gonna be a sweet ride.
  3. Fearless
    05-15-2016 02:34 AM
    Fearless
    Much Obliged, Lord Doom, Master of Corgs!
  4. Jeff
    05-13-2016 08:01 AM
    Jeff
    Birthdate greetings from Latveria, Lord Noms.
  5. Jeff
    02-26-2016 12:08 AM
    Jeff
    *coughcoughtalkinboutyoucoughcough* http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...postcount=1228
  6. Fearless
    02-09-2016 07:50 PM
    Fearless
    Yeah, after last winter my Dad had to own up to getting too old to shovel snow, so he broke down and bought a snowblower over the fall. It works great, though it's me who mostly operates it (by my own choice, my Dad works full-time and shouldn't be doing any more work than is necessary). I'll tell ya, it's a lifesaver, even with the relatively small amount of snow we received yesterday. Our only driveway isn't huge and all the paths around the house are pretty compact and it can be done generally in one swoop, but the most clearing that we do is for the dogs; one's absolutely timid in foul weather, and the other is too small to roam freely in the snow. I imagine your own dogs require a bit of attention in snow. And that sucks about your foot!
  7. Jeff
    02-09-2016 06:46 PM
    Jeff
    Hey, I just finished up taking care of my own place (with Dad's help on the tractor) a little bit ago. There are three long ass driveways to take care of here, then I help my uncle do my aunts estate in the next town, then I do paths for my cousin next door, so I keep busy whenever it snows. Frankly, I'm getting too old for this shit! Lol. Add to that a stress fracture in my left foot, and it makes it all the more enjoyable. Haha. Do you have a lot of cleaning to do at your place? Do you use a snow blower?
  8. Fearless
    02-09-2016 01:29 AM
    Fearless
    It actually isn't that bad around here; just little bits falling here and there, but it won't stop. That's the most annoying part. :/ I appreciate the concern, though! How are you faring, especially with only just having gotten your heat back?
  9. Jeff
    02-08-2016 07:19 PM
    Jeff
    I just saw on WBZ that your area is supposed to get the brunt of the storm...hope you make it through ok. We are in the 6-9" range. I have a feeling I am going to be out quite late tonight.
  10. Fearless
    02-05-2016 02:27 AM
    Fearless
    What, you mean Killing Is My Business? Yeah, the quality of the recording might not be up to modern standards, but that has some of the best tracks from their early days! Last Rites/Loved to Deth, Killing is My Business, Skull Beneath the Skin, Looking Down the Cross... some of my favorites off that album, and I'll listen to their poor quality over and over again.