Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Dr. Naysay
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Dr. Naysay and Bruce Castle
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 50
  1. Dr. Naysay
    11-24-2009 05:43 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...&postcount=608

Thought you might get a kick out of my latest assholery.
  2. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:38 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    He's outnumbered.

You know that expression "It's like herding cats"? The podcast needs an experienced cat wrangler.

Only replace the word "cats" with "nerds".....
  3. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 07:36 AM
    Bruce Castle
    Ah. That all makes sense. What does West think of all this? He's a pretty smart guy, with an intolerance for fools. I'm surprised he doesn't fix the show.
  4. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:33 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    I listen to podcasts while I work. So one day I was snoopin' around the internet looking for stuff to listen to and I found two Green Lantern Podcasts. The other one was too dry... this one... I don't know... there's something about it that keeps me coming back. I think it's because I hear actual potential in it and the control freak in me wants it to be good. The difference between them being good and them being completely horrid is just them learning not to trip over themselves.
  5. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 07:27 AM
    Bruce Castle
    I won't.

Why the fuck are they giving their life stories on a podcast?

Why do you keep listening? Or did you already answer that, with the "too much time on hands" and "penchant for hating things"?
  6. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:24 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    As for Mewzard not having a license... I'm positive he's old enough to have on. He has referenced his time in High School as being in the past and somebody made some comment about him being into physics or something. My assumption is grad school student in mid to late twenties.

but I've been known to be wrong from time to time. Don't tell anyone.
  7. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:22 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    WEll I don't know if it was an "ad" per se... the story I heard was that the host wanted to start a GL podcast and was trolling the Message Board looking for people to do it with.
  8. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 07:21 AM
    Bruce Castle
    I knew Kuhan was actually a kid, and I'm just guessing Mewzard is, since you said he didn't have a license. If nothing else, Mewzard has the intelligence of a kid. Wait, that might be insulting kids.

Oh, I didn't know that it was just an ad. Yeah, they should fire him.

You might be a dick, but you're my favorite kind of dick (too gay?). You own up to it and you're not a dick to me.
  9. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:13 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    Kuhan is 16 I think... but truth be told I think he's the one with the most potential. I'm pretty sure Mewzard isn't a kid... but I could be wrong. and these guys aren't a bunch of buddies that hang out. I might actually like that because there might be genuine chemistry. This is a bunch of comic book nerds who all answered an ad on the message board to join a podcast.

And I'm a dick.
  10. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 07:10 AM
    Bruce Castle
    Well, isn't Mewzard a kid? And isn't Kuhan a kid? So, I'd guess they just want to keep it between friends, rather than produce the best show, which is what most podcasts do. That's why I rarely listen to them.