The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Dr. Naysay
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Dr. Naysay and Bruce Castle
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 50
  1. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:06 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    Not really. I'm listening right now.... they edited out some of my brilliance... and the rest of the time I'm just outnumbered. But hey... it'll give you an excellent idea of why I think Mewzard should be fired.
  2. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 07:05 AM
    Bruce Castle
    I see. Is your guest appearance worth listening to?
  3. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 07:01 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    Do I really think I can change them? Probably not... but I'm a petty petty man with too much time on my hands and penchant for hatin' things.
  4. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 06:58 AM
    Bruce Castle
    I've never listened to a single one of their podcasts. I thought maybe you were going to make your own podcast to show those assholes how it's done. Do you really think bugging them will change anything, or are you just doing it for fun?
  5. Dr. Naysay
    11-23-2009 06:54 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    Clearly you haven't listened to the latest episode. I was a guest.

I've dubbed myself the "Sinestro" to their pocast's GLC. I mean to reform their podcast into a well oiled machine by bugging them and insulting them nonstop.
  6. Bruce Castle
    11-23-2009 06:51 AM
    Bruce Castle
    What's up with the Naysay War on the Podcast thread?
  7. Dr. Naysay
    11-07-2009 02:18 AM
    Dr. Naysay
    I'm sure if I was just hanging out with him I wouldn't care.... but on the podcast these are my complaints.

The Podcast is too long and too cluttered. I would enjoy listening to it a lot more if it retained more structure and if the cast members limited themselves to pertinent commentary on the matters at hand. Mewzard has virtually no self control, no self awareness and no sense of humor.

He is the prototypical "Geeky Fanboy" in my mind. What he considers funny is repetition of lines from films or comics done in bad voices. Then when nobody around him reacts he either tries to explain the joke... or he just keeps driving it into the ground.

As I said... I"m sure he's a lovely human being and I'm sure he's nice to puppies and all that... but he's painfully unfunny and THAT is a sin I cannot abide.

Because I'm an asshole and a humor snob.
  8. Bruce Castle
    11-06-2009 11:18 PM
    Bruce Castle
    What's so bad about him? Lame voice? Stupid?
  9. Dr. Naysay
    11-06-2009 10:40 PM
    Dr. Naysay
    I promise you if you join my cause and behave as I do.... they WILL mention you.

JOIN ME!!!

In all seriousness.... for the last two weeks I've been harping on them to get rid of Mewzard because he's awful. They won't... because they care more about having fun than they do making a good podcast and that's fine... but I would prefer they make the podcast better.
  10. Bruce Castle
    11-06-2009 09:49 PM
    Bruce Castle
    They mention you? What, for hating Mewzard? Ever mention me?