3. Agent Purple
  4. Jeff
    07-03-2018 08:41 PM
    Jeff
    McCarthyism FTW!
  5. Agent Purple
    06-28-2018 09:24 PM
    Agent Purple
    Speaking of country, for years now I've wanted to buy a Soviet Union shirt and wear it to work on the 4th, but always forget (and again this year). Mostly it's because I was usually working that day, and this one cook we had would always wear his " 'MURICA " shirt and I wanted to mess with him.

Guess I'll have to do it afterwards this year...
  6. Jeff
    06-28-2018 06:17 AM
    Jeff
    You done good for your country, son. Reeses is the American dream.
  7. Agent Purple
    06-23-2018 01:43 AM
    Agent Purple
    Went to market after work, bought six $1 small boxes of Reese's Pieces, put them into jar instead of the peanut butter-filled M&Ms. Reasonable facsimile achieved.
  8. Agent Purple
    06-18-2018 09:01 PM
    Agent Purple
    "Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke. That truck is now known as Optimus Prime."

My one boss sent me a whole bunch of Norris jokes late on Friday night. I had a good laugh.
  9. Jeff
    06-18-2018 09:26 AM
    Jeff
    Acceptable. I will have to try these peanut butter m&ms.
  10. Agent Purple
    06-13-2018 10:53 PM
    Agent Purple
    Apparently my stepdad bought a bag of peanut butter-filled M&Ms for me, Mom had a few and then stepdad put them into a spare jar he had. They then put it into my room since I like eating candy and they're on diets.

And I personally love Reese's snacks. The local supermarket doesn't sell them in the same big bags as M&Ms, and definitely not in as many varieties as all the new flavors. Besides, it's all peanut butter and chocolate, so it's good.