Space Cop
    I'd watch that.
  2. Agent Purple
    10-05-2019 01:52 PM
    Agent Purple
  3. Space Cop
    09-29-2019 03:24 AM
    Space Cop
    Leave it to the Danes to stop the big guy.
  4. Agent Purple
  5. Space Cop
    09-09-2019 03:06 AM
    Space Cop
    A couple of my aunts took me to Olive Garden once (maybe when I was 20) and had them sing their stupid birthday song. It was silly, but I felt more sorry and embarrassed for the employees having to do it.
  6. Agent Purple
    09-09-2019 01:27 AM
    Agent Purple
    Thanks. Mostly I just played my video games to knock out challenges since my muscles were sore from cleaning the pool yesterday. My younger sister's dirtbag husband pretended to send me a happy birthday text, but I deleted the text history without replying (seriously, that guy is a total bastard).

Tomorrow I'm gonna do a little yard work, wash my car, and organize my room, maybe a little bit of gaming and comic book reading time to reduce my backlog. I have no idea where dinner will be since I was asked to choose a place we can take my nephew, but hell if I know where I want to go, and I hate it when restaurants do those big birthday stunts so I frankly would much rather stay home.
  7. Space Cop
    09-08-2019 06:54 PM
    Space Cop
    A very happy birthday. Any time to do something fun?
  8. Space Cop
    08-17-2019 01:46 AM
    Space Cop
    I'm pretty much caught up with their reviews. Their special series on horror topics are excellent too.
  9. Agent Purple
    08-17-2019 01:17 AM
    Agent Purple
    I'm on a Dark Corners Reviews binge. Can't believe I almost forgot the channel existed. Also can't believe Roger Corman remade his own rip-off (Forbidden World becoming Dead Space).
  10. Space Cop
    07-22-2019 03:44 AM
    Space Cop
    Good call. On the calendar with an exclamation mark. I watched the RR video and commented.
    I'm going all out---gonna stream the movie around lunch (it's only 77 mins); watch the Nashville Live Rifftrax (which I bought months ago but saved) with the family at dinner; and probably re-watch the Making of documentary before bed. If I knew enough fans, I would've had a party. Really wish a local theater was screening it, but I couldn't find one closer than Texas.