The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > GreenLanternGeek
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between GreenLanternGeek and Gir eats Waffles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. GreenLanternGeek
    05-11-2009 03:13 AM
    GreenLanternGeek
    hey life can be like indianna Jones you just have to look at life like it. Seriously I run like I'm being chased by the big rolling rock
  2. Gir eats Waffles
    05-11-2009 02:47 AM
    Gir eats Waffles
    No, that is why l only do a few shows each night so there is no stalenessticity in the maddness. Besides it is fun for the little ones around to decipher the words within the words between other words like a code. A secret code. lt's like playing lndiana Jones in real life only there are no secret dungeon traps and no Nazis trying to kill you and get that crazy lady whom l think was in Starman and give them to creepy french guys as love slaves and whatnot. So this is nothing like lndiana Jones at all. Enjoy
  3. GreenLanternGeek
    05-11-2009 02:46 AM
    GreenLanternGeek
    hey if you want would you like to chat in the F_C it's a fun area just enter through the word FlashChat at the top of the sites page
  4. GreenLanternGeek
    05-11-2009 02:39 AM
    GreenLanternGeek
    so you deliver Pizza and work at Blocbusters interesting

I really don't mind but once in awhile it's probably good to talk in a semi normal fashion your gonna wear yourself out sooner or later
  5. Gir eats Waffles
    05-11-2009 02:31 AM
    Gir eats Waffles
    Hooey l deliver the insane! sometimes in less than half an hour before the pizza gets cold but l can eats pizzas. And no it never takes half an hour because l deliver it, did l tell you that?
  6. GreenLanternGeek
    05-11-2009 02:27 AM
    GreenLanternGeek
    heh your going to be driveing me more insane than I already am I hope you know
  7. Gir eats Waffles
    05-11-2009 02:10 AM
    Gir eats Waffles
    Calm l am calm. Are you calm l hope so. Because you they say there is always calm before the storm or something like that. But what storm and why is it calm? There is a storm coming l sure would not be calm there are storms out there. That is why l live in houses because the storms hate trailers, and why? Does God hate trailers? are they sinners? l hope not. their lives can be hard living in trailers hoping it is never calm before storms show up because we all know God hates trailers.

l hears those guys are sinners, why else would God send storms and freak them out before the storms with the pretending to be calm and somesuch.