The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Space Cop
FLASHCHAT

Conversation Between Space Cop and Agent Purple
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 180
  1. Agent Purple
    04-14-2019 01:11 AM
    Agent Purple
    No, I haven't seen it. Guess I need to now.
  2. Space Cop
    04-14-2019 12:35 AM
    Space Cop
    I was wondering who they were. Thanks. BTW: did you see the episode this season that was a spoof on Jodorowski's "Dune"? A newlywed Homer and Marge worked on Krusty's failed epic from a desert-based sci-fi classic. Now, that's a deep reference!
  3. Agent Purple
  4. Space Cop
    03-28-2019 02:09 PM
    Space Cop
    "Good Moleman to you."
  5. Agent Purple
  6. Space Cop
    02-01-2019 03:40 AM
    Space Cop
    Nerdist takes a look at the news so far on Dune movie. Personally, although I like things about Lynch's film and the minis, I do think the real story is essentially unfilmabe.
  7. Space Cop
    01-14-2019 01:13 AM
    Space Cop
    How meta. I plan to watch the new one and last week's on the website tomorrow.
  8. Agent Purple
    01-14-2019 12:19 AM
    Agent Purple
    That Homer-into-the-hedges gif you love? The on-air episode just had Homer text it to Lisa in apology for texting her and asking where his phone was and she told him he was using it.
  9. Agent Purple
    09-10-2018 10:19 PM
    Agent Purple
    It also has a few feature-length films. The first one, The Desert Princess and the Pirates (I think, been a long time since I watched it) gives a shortened version of the Baroque Works arc, which is when the main cast first battles Crocodile and his organization, Baroque Works also being their name. Even if you don't know much about the series, the film is worth checking out (Netflix had it a while back, dunno if the disc is still available through them or if they dropped it).
  10. Space Cop
    09-10-2018 09:45 PM
    Space Cop
    Cool. I've seen and knew of the One Piece manga, but didn't know it had a show.