Well, it went better than I expected. We got to the school, and she wanted to eat breakfast there, and she got the breakfast pizza pocket, she didn't like that, so she ate these big goldfish graham crackers instead, oh yeah they let her cut in line so she could eat. Well after breakfast we had to go back outside and wait for the bell to ring. So Nic's standing there holding my hand looks up at me and says "Daddy I don't need you, you can go home." So I'm still standing there and two minutes later she says "I'm serious daddy, go home I don't need you."

Well, the bell rings and instead of letting them take the proper way in, they let them cheat and go in the building the way they are supposed to leave after class. Anywho, we're in her class room and she's sitting her table playing with play-doh, I wanted some damn play-doh too, anyway the teacher asked if anyone was excited about the first day of school, a few hands shot up, and one of the parents raised his hands, and then I'm like why the hell is everyone looking at me, the dad standing next to me starts laughing and raises his hand too, and I said that it's brother get your hand up there we've got nothing to be ashamed of. Alright so the teacher is explaining to the kids how roll call works, but I mean they're frakking distracted with play-doh, I know if you give me something to play with, a toy, play-doh, some hot momma, I ain't gonna be paying attention to a damn word your saying, so she's explaining roll call, and that when they hear their name they need to raise their hand and say here. Well this really smart little blonde girl, when she heard the name Ronald raised her hand and said here. I did the facepalm and I'm thinking bloody hell they're going to be calling my ass as soon as i get out the door to come back and get her, because she's too much for them to handle...