The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Old

DC Letters (Red Robin)

Posted 04-15-2011 at 07:42 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

I use the blog feature here to save a copy of what I send to the DC Letters/Editorial staff. Figured I'd just post the ones that get published. The date is in reference to when I sent it not when it was published. Some times you will see different names used as the sender. This is simply me trying to outsmart DC and not annoy their staff.

--------

This was sent very early on when DC first announced their letter column and before I could save a copy of what I
Old

Published DC Letters (JSA- 1.27.11)

Posted 04-15-2011 at 07:35 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 04-15-2011 at 07:43 PM by W.West

I use the blog feature here to save a copy of what I send to the DC Letters/Editorial staff. Figured I'd just post the ones that get published. The date is in reference to when I sent it not when it was published. Some times you will see different names used as the sender. This is simply me trying to outsmart DC and not annoy their staff.

-------------

From Justice Society of America #49

Just wanted to praise the current Justice Society team for what...
Old

Year...One in Review: The Huntress

Posted 08-13-2010 at 02:45 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 08-13-2010 at 03:01 PM by W.West

In 1987, DC Comics released Batman #404, the first chapter of Batman: Year One written by Frank Miller with art by David Mazzucchelli. Years later, DC Comics would go on to capitalize off the success of that idea by taking a look at various characters in their "First year".

Recently, I read Green Arrow: Year One by Andy Diggle & artist Jock. I enjoyed the story so much that I felt I needed to take a look at other Year One stories that I had missed over the years. But...
Posted in The Column
Old

My DC Entertainment Wishlist: Television

Posted 06-04-2010 at 08:52 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 06-04-2010 at 10:39 PM by W.West

Dear Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns,

I am a dedicated DC Comics fan and pride myself on knowing the useless knowledge of your company's characters. I am writing to you because as the CCO, you handle film, television, animation and interactive with the (Warner Bros.)studio. I would like to give you some suggestions on what would make DC Entertainment...entertaining. So without further ado, let's jump into Television shall we?

TELEVISION
Posted in The Column
Old

Must Read Linkblogging Vol. 1

Posted 06-04-2010 at 01:55 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 06-04-2010 at 03:32 PM by W.West

Haven't had a blog post in a very long time. I definitely have a lot of topics to blog about. Life is life, right? Anyway, I'm partially back now so lets get to it. This time around, I'm just going to direct you to some articles, quotes, interviews that you simply MUST READ. Before you head to your local comic shop, before you decide to reread that Absolute Edition of Green Lantern: Rebirth, and even before you blink...READ THESE.

First up we have one of my newly favorite artists...
Posted in The Column