The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Old

My Natu Hatred Post

Posted 12-17-2009 at 01:08 PM by JohnnyV
Updated 12-17-2009 at 01:33 PM by JohnnyV

Ok, after Green Lantern Corps #43 I created a Natu hatred signature which has been receiving some backlash. For some it's stirred up some crazy defense mechanism, while others just want to know why I have a loathing for her character. Which gave me the idea of writing this blog post to explain why I have what some believe a non-sensical hatred for the pink/orange skinned Korugarian.

1. Looks and Style...
Pictionary Master
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Comics Read 12/09/09

Posted 12-10-2009 at 11:53 AM by JohnnyV

The Unwritten #8
Amazing Spiderman #614
R.E.B.E.L.S. #11
God Complex #1
Ghost Rider: Heavens on Fire #5
What If: World War Hulk
doom Patrol #5

Read of the Week: Ghost Rider: Heavens on Fire #5 - Gun toting nuns, a renegade angel taken over heaven giving a golden shower to civilization (literally). And the Ghost Riders, what else ya need?

Weakest Link: doom Patrol #5

Badass moment of the Week: Amazing Spiderman...
Pictionary Master
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Green Lantern Game…Green Lit For Release

Posted 07-14-2009 at 02:17 PM by JohnnyV

Even though the game hasn't been announced for the Wii, I couldn't help myself for posting about it. Enjoy.

Quote:
Before getting into this post, I must tell you that I’m a huge Green Lantern fan. Forget Superman, and Batman; Green Lantern is the greatest of the DC comic book heroes. Before things get really nerd-ly out of control, let me explain. Superman is a whiny alien who stakes his claim as wanting to be human and wears a curl that hangs stupidly on his forehead. Batman is just a human
Pictionary Master
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Consumer Responsibility and What We Control

Posted 06-24-2009 at 08:51 PM by JohnnyV

I’ve never been one for mainstream news. As affiliates get closer, and closer to being infotainment, I find myself growing closer to CSpan and websites along the lines of the tv program. Unfortunately, these places are like eating oatmeal for breakfast. They’re good for you, but there’s no secret fun prize waiting at the bottom of the box. Flipping by CNN, or Fox News, or MSNBC I’m blown away by the headlines of “The government is fixing this”, or “Obama establishes X To solve the economy”.
Pictionary Master
Posted in Uncategorized