The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS
Old

DC2 NEWS Presents: Green Arrow Spotlight

Posted 09-15-2008 at 10:27 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

The Emerald Archer may not be one of DCs big seven but he sure as hell can hold his own. And fans recognize it too. Here's how Green Arrow has been doing on DC2 and its sister Multiversal site, the DC3.

On DC2, GA has been written in his own ongoing series by writer Brian Burchette.

Brian has managed to write Oliver Queen's stories in DC2's signature style of taking traditional heroes and...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS PRESENTS: GL WRITER DANIEL SUMMERS INTERVIEW

Posted 08-14-2008 at 06:08 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

An interview with DC2 Green Lantern writer and GLCMB board member, Daniel Summers on what's coming up for GL and the cosmic side of the DC2 Universe!

Prime: Ok first question. How'd you end up writing Green Lantern for DC2?

Daniel: Well, I started as a fan of the whole universe, and there was an open call for people interested in writing GL, so I submitted my pitch, and then a fill in writer came in for an arc. And after some downtime, I was given the reigns
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS PRESENTS: UPCOMING BATMAN

Posted 08-06-2008 at 08:14 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

Batman has died and Tim Drake is taking over the mantle of the Boy Wonder. But the question is...who will takeover for Batman? And who is this mysterious "Dark Knight"? Teaser posters for the upcoming events in the Batman titles have been released.

Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS Preview

Posted 08-06-2008 at 04:46 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

http://www.dc2universe.com
Hey guys. Many of you may not know this but danielsummers and I are writers for the site DC2 which is where we write our own stories and people do covers for them. We pretty much make comics without the interiors. There are some really talented writers and artists on the site. We do not get paid. It's more of a fun hobby.

In this blog, I'll be posting updates and teasers for releases of DC2 and DC3(A sister site to DC2 which deals with stories from...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized