The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Fearless, Inc.
FLASHCHAT

Welcome to Fearless, Inc.! Where I can say and do whatever the hell I want, and YOU can't!
Rate this Entry

Hello, All...

Posted 01-11-2009 at 02:16 AM by Fearless

OK, listen. I want to come back to Rogues Gallery, I do. But, it's reached a point where I don't WANT to write it anymore. I'm writing with the Masters, and life is a bitch. So, unfortunately, I will be canceling Rogues Gallery until a time when I feel I want to come back to it, if at all. So, until that time, take it easy. PEACE OUT!

~Fearless
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5086 Comments 4 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You good for nothing double crossing Riddler avatar having bastard! lol

Now I have to create yet another category to balance out the lack of posts by you or anyone else for that matter.
  2. Old Comment
    lol, Chill, West. I'll still post a blog now and again, but only when I feel like. I just can't come back to Rogues Gallery until I feel I want to do another weekly blog. Besides, I already got a writing gig on here.
  3. Old Comment
    that riddler picture saved your ass!!! It's cool man although your blog reviews were somewhat reputable and really good
    Posted 01-14-2009 at 04:00 AM by GreenLanternGeek GreenLanternGeek is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks, Geek. I'm just gonna drop the weekly gig for now, until I feel like writing again.