The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Brandan's Bodega
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Rate this Entry

WTF Issue #5

Posted 09-24-2008 at 05:25 PM by W.West
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:32 PM by W.West

I'm back with another issue of WTF. Its been a while since the last issue, which by all means is a good thing. But, there is always something that makes me go WTF...

WTF is up with the Detroit Lions?! It took them 7 years to fire Matt Millen! He took over a team with a 9-7 record and since then the team has only won 30 games in 8years! Thank goodness, I'm a Giants fan!

WTF is up with Google these days?! They made a new browser that is super fast but super infested and now comes word that they're in the cell phone business? The G1 phone looks like a T-mobile Sidekick knockoff! BE ORIGINAL! You're a billion dollar company, "YOU JUST DO YOU.."

We all know that "The Sims" videogame has been optioned for a movie but now we know just how stupid it will be...here is the description by the producer:

Quote:
The Sims, as you know, you can control your imaginary world, right? And our movie, a young man, a 16 year old kid of a 14 year old kid and his friend get their hands on this thing called the Sims Infinity Pack, right, which kind of this very strange video game store which was there just for that moment, and seemingly wasnít all that. But what they realize is that they can scan their world in, because this is the most life like, real Sims game ever. And as they are playing this they are all of a sudden realizing is what they are playing on the game is having an effect on the real world. So in effect, through the game, they are able to control their world. Itís wish fulfillment, and obviously it turns against them
Obviously a WTF were they thinking moment.

WTF is wrong with the GLCMB? READ THIS BLOG DAMNIT!

Posted in
Views 2005 Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    The Sims: the movie? Seriously? That's like a movie about a reality show... or a copy of a facsimile.
  2. Old Comment
    Count me out!
  3. Old Comment
    RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Posted 11-07-2012 at 12:35 AM by The bezt red lanteren The bezt red lanteren is offline