The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

This is a blog about Action Figure Collecting and the Hunting that ensues.
Old

The Eternal Hunt - Issue #17

Posted 09-19-2008 at 03:57 AM by GLJIMT (The Hunt)
Updated 09-19-2008 at 06:45 AM by GLJIMT

Today in the Hunt....

I was out on the otherside of Cleveland today, and I hit up a Target, DCUC Wave 1 warming the pegs, and a New Black Suit Spiderman in the Red Hulk wave of Legends, I know my buddy is looking for some of these so I hid that sucker behind some trash cans a few ailse over. BTW Marvel Legends are now 14.99 I thought it was just for the Hulk wave since the figs where so big, but this Spiderman was also that price point.

On to TRU, here they don't even...
Old

The Eternal Hunt - Issue #16

Posted 09-16-2008 at 03:42 AM by GLJIMT (The Hunt)

Today in the Hunt....

Blah, Target, and Walmart nothing, nothing, nothing if I wanted some Transformers I could have a damn boat load, but I want a line with 5 figures in it and I can't have it fuck you Mattel......

I tried to hit Kmart but they where closed with a sign "Closed due to power outage" which was nicely lit up by all the god damn power in the store being on.

The frustration never ceases to amaze me!

sorry for being...
Old

The Eternal Hunt - Issue #15

Posted 09-14-2008 at 07:12 PM by GLJIMT (The Hunt)
Updated 09-14-2008 at 07:15 PM by GLJIMT

Today in the Hunt....

Well it's been awhile and let me tell you the Hunt has not gone well, I'm still looking for the Classic Sinestro and the rest of the Wave for the Grundy pieces. and now I see that Meijers in Columbus Ohio has Wave 4! Which is not what Mattel said was going to happen, after the first drop of wave 3 Mattel stated they where re-releasing Wave 2 with the Jason Raush Firestrom Figure - which is another fig I would like to have.

There have been no sightings...
Old

The Eternal Hunt - Issue # 14

Posted 08-29-2008 at 03:39 AM by GLJIMT (The Hunt)

Today in the Hunt.....

I got the Sinestro Corps Sinestro thanks to CH'P4EVER (go give him hell about being an Avengers fan ) It was the short version and apparently the Tall version may be an urban mytho per Superlantern I'm going to try to contact Mattel and get the real scoop.

I hit 2 Targets today, the one by work had NOTHING not even Wave 1. The one by home still has Wave 1 yesterday I through the two Bats behind some crap in another department and that did...
Old

The Eternal Hunt - Issue #13

Posted 08-25-2008 at 06:43 PM by GLJIMT (The Hunt)
Updated 08-26-2008 at 02:13 AM by GLJIMT

Today in the Hunt....

my last day of vacation from work, I hit 3 Targets and 2 TRUs and still god damned nothing! They where stocking at the one Target so I'm going back tonight but jesus should it really be this hard to get some Toys that Mattel wants to sell? I mean I'm ready to buy and nothing.....

The thing that really sucks is after Wave 3 I'm pretty much done with DCUC until like Wave 7 or something.

hey good news! remember a few blogs...