The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Old

Movie News Issue#6

Posted 11-19-2008 at 02:33 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:32 PM by W.West

Well, after a zillion month hiatus, Wally's World is back. No, I don't have an exclusive, but its movie news that really doesn't call for a thread. First up:

FOX(the only news company that did not show Obama's win speech) is looking for a director for its new X-MEN: FIRST CLASS movie. Back in May, Gossip Girl creator Josh Schwartz let it slip that he was writing a young X-Men spin-off. 20th Century Fox has remained mum, but now Variety has confirmed the project and is reporting that...
Posted in Movie News
Old

WTF Issue #5

Posted 09-24-2008 at 06:25 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:32 PM by W.West

I'm back with another issue of WTF. Its been a while since the last issue, which by all means is a good thing. But, there is always something that makes me go WTF...

WTF is up with the Detroit Lions?! It took them 7 years to fire Matt Millen! He took over a team with a 9-7 record and since then the team has only won 30 games in 8years! Thank goodness, I'm a Giants fan!

WTF is up with Google these days?! They made a new browser that is super fast but super infested...
Posted in WTF!
Old

Movie News Issue#5

Posted 09-08-2008 at 08:36 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:33 PM by W.West

So, I kind of feel like I'm over loading the site with my blog posts...oh well. Until I get a blogspot account, you'll have to suffer coming back to this page..

Anyway, so amongst zillions of rumors that spill out of Hollywood everyday, I came across ANOTHER Dark Knight sequel rumor...and this comes from Michael Caine...He says Johnny Depp IS up for the Riddler...God I hope this isn't true...read on people..

Quote:
“I was with [a Warner Bros.] executive and I said, ‘Are we
Posted in Movie News
Old

Wally's Flash Chat-Grant Morrison

Posted 09-08-2008 at 04:19 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 08-02-2009 at 03:36 PM by W.West

So I decided I'm going to "snag" some interesting interviews from various sites, and to start things off, of course is Grant Morrison.
Quote:
IGN Comics: Although you have been up front from the beginning regarding Final Crisis' overall theme - the day that evil wins - I think you've kept your cards fairly close to your chest in revealing the actual set-up and nature of the story itself, which has remained a bit elusive to some readers. In general, Final Crisis is probably the
Posted in The Column
Old

Illdoctrine: The Documentaries #1

Posted 09-05-2008 at 04:10 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 08-02-2009 at 03:37 PM by W.West

Illdoctrine.com is a video-blog website that talks about mostly the relevant issues in the hip hop culture from an intellectual point of view(complete with loads of sarcasm of course). The author of these vblogs is "Jay Smooth". And the guy is just as brilliant as he is funny. I agree with what he says 95% of the time. He is me with better speaking skills....

Here is a ill video discussing Bill O'Reilly and his views on hip hop.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

And here...
Posted in Personal